Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

12 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Glad to see Davis make the catch, but c'mon Nicholson ... the trend of not being able to cover TEs seems to continue for another year. #sigh

13 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Haskins is still up and down but he looks really good guys and so does McCoy. The main concern for me is the OL.  It all starts up front. We will see how the OL holds up as the preseason progresses.

Still my working thoughts: no Trent at LT == no snaps for Haskins in 2019 ... maybe Penn changes that up. That will be something to watch.

9 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Watch him (Sims) he is having a decent camp. 

What I really want to know: what is the "Devin Thomas" comment heard in the background about?! What is the context?!

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

What I really want to know: what is the "Devin Thomas" comment heard in the background about?! What is the context?!

That name rangs bell was he a WR or RB not for sure.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

I cannot believe they bothered to give Flowers even two days. Two minutes should have been enough.

I agree, but I am nevertheless glad they have been playing Flowers at LT rather than LG because I want Martin/Pierchbacher to get all the reps possible at LG.  I guess since Flowers is on roster, might as well use him.  They probably feel that there is no rush to cut him.  I just don't want him taking reps from the youngsters.  

Archived