Chiefs vs. Bengals Preseason GDT

Jakuvious

4 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I think we need to sign a veteran TE. When you have this many candidates, you may really have none.

When I do fantasy TE drafting there's really nobody after Kelce and Ertz. Chiefs fans are just spoiled. Again, I was happy with what I saw in Bell and Yelder. Let's keep watching. Best players will get the latest cut.

• Like 2

I am beginning to think we have someone in the scouting staff or FO that has a nose for the unusual RB. Thompson has some chops up the middle. He's more short than small, so I have fewer durability concerns than I might.

Pride has an article about who Toub is using extensively. As we all know, Special Teams are a big part of our philosophy, so these guys get a bump. There is some real speed here.

From Toub’s comments last week, we identified six Chiefs player who could get an extra boost for the final roster because of their special teams contributions:

J

Veach had some good calls on RB’s prior to being in KC,  it’s one of the reasons I wasn’t worried.  It definitely seems like a strength of his,  not saying there isn’t someone else in the .org. that made the call on Thompson though