Matt LaFleur

Golfman

one thing about lefluer is he's 100x better speaking at pressers than he was in the intro presser 

i was actually really nervous about how awful he was, but i guess he's comfortable now. his pressers are actually watchable, which is a nice change of pace from mccarthy 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

one thing about lefluer is he's 100x better speaking at pressers than he was in the intro presser. i was actually really nervous about how awful he was, but i guess he's comfortable now. his pressers are actually watchable, which is a nice change of pace from mccarthy 

Although I didnt share your concerns over how he'd do - I have found his press conferences very informative as he's more.....well, informative!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Like you said, it’s preseason, who cares? It’s great to work on something no matter the the situation. 

Not so sure it's that easily wrote off when he lead the NFL in runs on second and long last year.  Kinda scary that it's again a trend in his first game in Green Bay.

5 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

Based on what he had for talent at RB, QB and WR in Tennessee, I’d say he was making the right decisions there. 

I'd agree.  We still haven't seen how LaFleur will approach things with a real stud QB under center.  Kind of need to see that before criticizing LaFleur too much.

17 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So you prefer Mariota throwing out of 3rd and 6 than 2nd and 10? That's bad thinking.

You make far too many assumptions. My point was he's not a very good QB. Taking the ball out of his hands in many situations is the best option. 

59 minutes ago, Golfman said:

You make far too many assumptions. My point was he's not a very good QB. Taking the ball out of his hands in many situations is the best option. 

Are we saying that based on the Titans 27th overall ranking in Points per Game, or the fact that they had a Net Yards/Attempt of 6.1 through the air and 4.4 on the ground?