Matt LaFleur

Golfman

15 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’ve got to tell you, MLF is really growing on me. Hope this is true to get some  of the “owners” off their butt during games.

I'd imagine the GBP legal team is confirming the limits of their liabilities for this concept.......
Maybe they'll get each paying customer to sign a waiver that indemnifies the organization: "I realize its soley my responsibility for (and consequences pursuant to) consuming greater amounts of ever cheaper beer and hold harmless the Green Bay Packers et al....."  :)

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’ve got to tell you, MLF is really growing on me. Hope this is true to get some  of the “owners” off their butt during games.

If LaFleur passes a resolution that any fan who does the "wave," unless the game is out of reach in our favor late in the 4th quarter, will be kicked out and banned for life from Lambeau, I'd put him in the GB HOF right now. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Nope, but it's not difficult to get enough for yourself ahead of time :)

That's what I did for the Bears game last year. They tell you they're cutting everyone off after a certain point and the vendors walking through the stands usually hint that they want to sell out what they have in their case so you load up lol.