Who would you rather have your team tank for Tua or Lawrence

Vladimir L

10 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

I do not often watch the college football, so Trevor Lawrence plays for what team in the NCAA right now?

And is he a better prospect as QB's that Luck (in 2012) or Peyton Manning's (1998) were?

Clemson

He certainly was a lot better as a freshman than Luck and Peyton

• Like 1

Trevor Lawrence is special. He's like a right handed Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass from the TC Williams Titans high school football team of 1971. A very unforgettable team in the history books of American football, regardless of what level...

Edited by Nex_Gen
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Oh, I love Watson. If science allowed it, I'd have his children. 

But we're talking about Trevor Lawrence here.

Damn ET, didn't know you love the man like that! I know Watson is good looking but so good looking to make a man turn from straight to gay, wow! 

Trevor Lawrence is special I agree but like the saying goes, love the one you're with. Watson has posted better numbers in CFB playoffs (his worst playoffs is better than Lawrence this year.) Lawrence is special but Watson is a great QB. 

4 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

My interest for the NFL will be over if the best QB prospect in the NFL for a long time is drafted by the Patriots!

The NFL gods won't let it happen. He will save a franchise that got beaten up for decades. Bengals or Lions.

8 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

The NFL gods won't let it happen. He will save a franchise that got beaten up for decades. Bengals or Lions.

Lions are a good shout. Bengals will prob draft QB in 2020. I expect the Lions to struggle this year and fire Matt Patricia. Then in 2020 Matt Stafford will have his last chance in Detroit, still will perform inconsistently and the Lions will get #1 pick in 2021 to take

Justin Fields, because he's just as good as a prospect as Trevor Lawrence. 

Edited by Activated10