NOOOOOOOO!

Horseunit

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And what do you think a browns forum moderator is exactly?

@Estonianzulu, care to help him out?

😡😤

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well that one specifically is a dead position. The dying is already done.

😡😤

Edited by NudeTayne
forum moderation is an art form as ancient as the constellations
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have no clue if you’re being serious or not here.

Well done either way.

Lane posted in the OBR right after he got cut “...if this ORG believes as a player you are speaking/leaking to others regarding the team, you're done.”  

And then josina Anderson posts  

Sounds like they had a relationship prior to him being cut. If he’s texting her stuff he was probably doing it before he got cut. Highly doubt he just so happened to get her number and text her right after he got cut. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lane posted in the OBR right after he got cut “...if this ORG believes as a player you are speaking/leaking to others regarding the team, you're done.”  

And then josina Anderson posts  

Sounds like they had a relationship prior to him being cut. If he’s texting her stuff he was probably doing it before he got cut. Highly doubt he just so happened to get her number and text her right after he got cut. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not hard to connect the dots there 

Has she reported anything of note about us or is this just a personal relationship?

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Has she reported anything of note about us or is this just a personal relationship?

Nah she mostly does fluff pieces. But it seem coincidental. She could have passed the harder stuff off to someone else or maybe he was talking to more than one media member. 

I 100% believe and still do that Andrew Hawkins was a leaker. Dude gets a nice little media job immediately after retiring.

Hue didn’t even try to hide what he was doing.

It’s not fair to stereotype, but vets who are close to retiring / being out of the league probably leak ish all the time.

19 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I 100% believe and still do that Andrew Hawkins was a leaker. Dude gets a nice little media job immediately after retiring.

Hue didn’t even try to hide what he was doing.

It’s not fair to stereotype, but vets who are close to retiring / being out of the league probably leak ish all the time.

There’s a few people who are pretty obvious. Nate burlison. Richard Jefferson. Guys who are always super nice to the media, there’s major leaks while they play and get a job after retiring. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

There’s a few people who are pretty obvious. Nate burlison. Richard Jefferson. Guys who are always super nice to the media, there’s major leaks while they play and get a job after retiring. 

Richard Jefferson? Didn’t Jefferson get all his media stuff because of his success with the road trippin podcast? Pretty sure him and Allie got their new media jobs because of that success. I also don’t remember any major leaks being around the Cavs during RJs tenure with the Cavs 

Edited by buno67

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Richard Jefferson? Didn’t Jefferson get all his media stuff because of his success with the road trippin podcast? Pretty sure him and Allie got their new media jobs because of that success. I also don’t remember any major leaks being around the Cavs during RJs tenure with the Cavs 

O.o

Buno

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

O.o

Buno

I honest don’t remember major leaks. Nothing like all the stuff with Irving and waiters prior to Lebron

Irving was the one who release his trade stuff

i know we had the lebron stuff and his comments. I should have been more specific. No major leaks that didn’t seem like wasn’t Lebron or Rich Paul trying to back channel things. When stuff was leaked, we could trace it back to those two  

RJ didn’t seem like a guy who would do that. Even during the podcast he never linked info. He elaborated details to stuff that was already known. 

My bad my bad

Edited by buno67