South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Previously hosted games: Siege of Gotham Mafia

The following is rated MA, for mature audiences only.  Viewer discretion is advised.

33489970825_70db04675a.jpg

Day 0  

The sun sat just above the horizon, sinking down into the icy and still tundra below.  Nothing living was meant to live here as the silence magnified the loneliness and isolation that was about to overcome the scientists that worked at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) facility, located 120 miles from the South Pole.  It would end it being the longest and toughest fight of their lives as they struggle to survive the darkness and madness that would engulf the entire continent for the next six months.  The group of scientists that would take up the challenge stood outside of the facility watching the last bit of warmth and light leave their world and usher in a new reality, one which would test their sanity and their resolve. 

The daylight slowly morphed into perpetual nothingness as the Sun fully disappeared below the horizon.  One by one the scientists turned and walked back inside to the one lifeline that would ensure their safety and sanity until the Sun graced their world with its existence once again.  Dr. Pickle Rick was the last one to part the outside, as the head of the facility it was his responsibility to lock everyone inside and to make sure each and every scientist would make it through the next six months.  

Dr. Pickle, as he preferred to be called, pushed down the last chamber lock and heard a gasp from inside the main facility.  He quickly turned to see what the commotion was and saw a group of people standing outside the Level 4 biocontainment room.  The room contained the most lethal and horrific diseases, weapons, and experiments known to man.  

Pushing his way through the crowd, Dr. Pickle made it to the door and noticed a piece of paper taped to it.  He reached out and grabbed the paper, it contained a handwritten letter.  Dr. Pickle turned to the group of scientists and slowly read it to them,

This place is an abomination and helps to progress the perpetual and systematic annihilation of the Earth.  You perform research on these diseases but you are in fact enabling and progressing the human race towards the penultimate end, extinction.  My friends and I have stood by and watched the careless and reckless leadership of this facility grant access to these agents without thinking of the consequences that may stem from various countries and groups studying them.  Knowledge is power and having the power to end mankind is not for one person to wield, it must be given back to Mother Nature herself.  We understand that there are doctors, scientists, security experts, security personnel, cooks, janitors, logistic experts, students, guides, drivers, and many other occupations here, but the time has come for external forces to determine the fate of mankind and planet Earth.  Now we are not that twisted, well maybe we are.  We have left one Positive Pressure Protective suit (PPPS) for you all to fight over and another one hidden somewhere in the facility.  We have even provided you a grid to help aid in your search.  Good luck.  At the bottom is was signed The Darwinists.

GRID-SEARCH.png

Dr. Pickle looked into the biocontainment room and realized all of the PPPS were cut and sliced rendering them useless, except for one.  He then caught a glimpse of the case that contained all of the Level 4 agents stored at the facility, the horror and bewilderment he felt was etched on his face.  All of the agents were missing, every last vile.  Dr. Pickle slowly turned back to the group of scientists and addressed them, "OK, everyone just remain calm.  We can get through this.  We just have to determine who all of the members of this Darwinist group are and stop them before anything bad happens.  In the meantime, everyone will be locked into their rooms at night and we can all come together here in the Prep Room during the day and try and figure this out.  There is only one PPPS so let's vote each day and whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will get to wear the PPPS until the next vote.  We also need to mount a full on search of the facility to find the second PPPS suit, I have a feeling these Dawrinists are gonna try and kill us all."

_______

Day 2 

Dr. Pickle sat down at his desk and pulled open his laptop, he decided that someone had to document the next 6 months just in case the unthinkable were to happen.  As soon he began to type, he felt the tension in the air that was building over the last 36 hours.  

We woke up this morning and found 2 scientists dead in their rooms.  We performed a very crude autopsy and discovered that each scientist was infected with one of the deadly agents stolen from the biocontainment lab.  I am at a complete loss as to how we should proceed.

________

Day 25

I have been fortunate to not return to this diary for some time now.  The scientists were holding up remarkably well for the intense pressure they are under.  Unfortunately, it appears that there were 3 more infected yesterday and they were found in their rooms this morning.  Everyone is on edge and is suspecting each other, it is starting to become madness.

Day 32

We found another scientist dead this morning, reality is beginning to warp for a few of them.  I am not sure how much longer it will be until they snap.  Our goal still remains to make it to the next sunrise, roughly 150 more days and remove the Darwinists.   

Day 40

Some of the scientists found a syringe in the quarters of Dr. Flux @Adrenaline_Flux.  The syringe was still full, but that was enough for those still left alive.  They injected Dr. Flux and locked him in his room.  This morning he was dead, a full autopsy revealed he was Darwinist aligned.  This might be our only way of stopping the Darwinists, do to them what they have done to us, it may be savage but survival is all that matters at this time. 

Day 42

Woke up this morning to high pitch voices singing 

Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead!

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.

Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,

Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.

Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.

Let them know

The Wicked Witch is dead!

I found Dr. Outpost @Outpost31 injected with 5 syringes.  We performed an autopsy and found that he was UASMRIID aligned The grave mistake did not seem to affect my colleagues even in the slightest.    

Day 50

Sanity lost, men left to their own accord, penguins pecking at the walls, they are here to take our souls……..

Day 68

We woke up this morning to a truly horrific smell that seemed to originate from our sleeping quarters.  I searched everyone's rooms and ultimately found the source of the smell.  There was a body lying in the bed in Dr. Rags @Ragnarok room.  The smell of burnt flesh almost brought me to my knees.  I did find an empty needle just outside of his room that was not burnt.  The body was so far gone that an autopsy could not be performed.  

I decided to search the rest of the rooms just to check on everyone, to my horror I found another body on the floor of Dr. Matts @Matts4313 room.  The body was burned beyond recognition, just like the first one, as such no autopsy could be performed.  Another needle was found resting up against the door frame.  It was starting to feel like the scientists were unraveling very quickly.

Continuing on, in my check of the rooms, I came to Dr. KSJ's @kingseanjohn room.  I tried to push the door open but it would not budge.  I threw my entire weight behind a push and a body slumped forward allowing me to get inside, it was Dr. KSJ.  His body to was burned, but we did find a vile down the hallway from his room, presumably dropped by the killer.  Again, no autopsy could be performed.

I came to the final room on my rounds and found yet another burned body inside.  This room was that of Dr. Mwill @MWil23.  With what was obviously becoming a trend, the body was horrifically burned and we could not perform an autopsy.  The body did provide us with one clue, the murderer left in such a haste that they left the needle used to kill him in his arm still.  

I also collected all of this information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found. 

GRID-SEARCH-N1.png

Day 100

I think we have lost control of the facility.  I woke this morning to find a group of scientists surrounding a pile of burned bodies in the Prep Room.  There was no way to perform autopsies on them, as they were far to crispy to do so.  Hmmmm, crispy.  I wonder what the penguins taste like, it might be a delicacy....

The only good thing about the pile of bodies is that there was a pile of name badges next to them, they were untouched by the flames that roasted their owner.  

We can only assume that the bodies belonged to Dr. TLO @TLO, Dr. Mission @mission27, Dr. Tk3 @Tk3, Dr. Racks @rackcs and Dr. Swag @SwAg.  

@TLO

@mission27

@Tk3

@rackcs

@SwAg

Are all dead

I also collected all of this information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N2.png 

D3 has officially begun.  N3 will be Thursday at 10:00 pm est.

Day 113

I don't think we can take much more of this.  The killing seems to happen almost every night now.  We woke this morning to find 2 of the most unpopular scientists dead.  They were dragged out of their rooms and placed at the door to the outside.  The bodies were stacked one on top of the other and burned, so horribly burned.  It seems as though most of the scientists may be giving up, we have some that are holding on to reality.  They will have to fight the good fight, as I have been acquiescing to suggestions of the penguins that roam the halls now.  I had another scientist search the rooms to determine who was missing and most likely laying at the door.  The scientist came back with 3 needles and said that Dr. Whicker @Whicker and Dr. Orca @The Orca were no where to be found in the facility.  They are now presumed dead.   

@Whicker

@The Orca

Are dead. 

I also collected all of the information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N3.png

D4 has officially begun.  N4 will be Friday at 10:00 pm est. 

Day 127

We woke this morning to a very odd sight, Dr. Pickle was standing over 3 badly burned bodies while joyfully singing a song.  I cannot for the life me get the lyrics out of my head.  

This is the song that doesn't end.

Yes, it goes on and on my friend.

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue singing it forever just because......

I went searching the facility to find anyone unaccounted for and was shocked to learn that one of the most unpopular scientists and two of the most beloved were missing.  I went to check their rooms to confirm for myself.  I found Dr. Touch @theuntouchable, Dr. Swoosh @swoosh, and Dr. Naz @Nazgul were no where to be found.  I did find 3 empty needles outside their rooms.  They are all presumed dead now.  

@theuntouchable

@swoosh

@Nazgul

Are dead. 

I also collected all of the information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N4.png

D5 has officially begun.  N5 will be Saturday at 10:00 pm est. 

Day 131

We woke this morning to a most joyful sight, no new dead bodies.   I must say that it was odd not having to deal with new deaths.  However, early this morning we had an incident as Dr. Pickle drug the charred remains of Dr. Woz outside into the -90 degree air.  He just tossed him onto the ice.  He walked back inside and over to the sink and filled a bucket to the brim with water.  He skipped back outside and tossed the water over the body and the proceeded to take a sledgehammer to him completely obliterating his body.  All the while singing.... 

Tomorrow morning there will be more,

Tomorrow morning there must be more, 

Tomorrow morning, more, more, more.  

GRID-SEARCH-N5.png

Day 132

Yet another night of no killing.  The scientists seem to be getting more and more paranoid though.  It feels like only a matter of time before someone snaps and all hell breaks loose.

GRID-SEARCH-N6.png 

As the group of scientists came together in the prep room, Dr. Pickle stormed in spinning around, dancing, and singing a tune 

He stopped all of a sudden creating an eerie silence that magnified the sounds of the roaring storm outside.  Dr. Pickle then pulled out a revolver and started spinning and moving about the room almost at random, but all the while singing..

All of a sudden he paused in front of one of the scientists and laughed the most evil and soul crushing laugh that anyone in the facility had ever heard.  When he stopped laughing all that could be heard was the storm outside, nothing else at all.  He stood there for a minute, just staring at the scientist.  

Then.....

POP!

@Malfatron fell dead. 

Dr. Pickle scurried away while still singing...

D7 has officially begun.  N7 will be Sunday (tonight) at 10:00 pm est. 

Day 136

Another body was found this morning burned with a needle outside their room. Dr. SirA @SirA1 is dead.  We have lost one of the most beloved scientists here.  Why, why him.

@SirA1 is dead.  

GRID-SEARCH-N7.png

D8 has officially begun.  N8 will be Sunday (tonight) at 10:00 pm est. 

Day 180

The sun started to rise over the ice once again, bringing with it some warmth and much needed sanity.  The facility sat quiet with 7 scientists sitting in the prep room.  Dr. Pickle stumbled in to the room.  Still muttering on and on about the penguins.  He pulled out his revolver moved over to Dr. VMD @VikeManDan

Dr. Pickle started to speak, he had a serious tone that drew everyone's attention, "In this vast desert, one can go insane under the intense pressure of life while devoid of any light or warmth.  Light brings with it life, but light is not always accompanied by life.  Life tries to attach itself and form a symbiotic relationship with light.  One needs the other, it's a special relationship that is reborn with each sunrise.  Dr. VMD you have proven yourself worthy of this relationship." 

POP! 

A single gunshot echoed through the facility.  All eyes in the prep room were in disbelief as Dr. VMD slumped to the ground as he tried in vain to reach up and grab Dr. Pickle.  

Turning to face the other scientists, Dr. Pickle continued on with his lecture like speech, "I am still in complete bewilderment as to how all of you still stand resolute in your resolve to maintain one united front in your battle against the deterioration of your minds and the psychosis that has brought many in this facility to pass judgement upon their fellow man without nothing more than a hypothesis derived from delusions and paranoia."  

Dr. Pickle kept pacing around the other scientists as he continued his thought, "Looking around I must commend you all, but it is precisely your ineptitude to come to a realization that the reality in which we have been living is not a reality in which we can all hold hands and sing around a campfire."

POP!

Dr Pickle was standing in front of Dr. Bcb @bcb1213 when the gunshot disrupted his speech.  Dr. Bcb fell forward into Dr. Pickle.  He wrapped his arms around the dying man and said "I know, I know, if only you all had listened to the warnings that the penguins provided us."

Dr. Pickle turned and shot a fierce look right into Dr. Slappy's @Slappy Mc eyes and continued on, "Did you Dr. Slappy, I didn't think so.  You had the greatest promise of them all, but you squandered such greatness on your love for your fellow man."

POP!

Another shot rang out as Dr. Slappy fell straight down with his legs folding up like an accordion.  

Now only 4 of the original 7 scientists remained without bullet holes in them.  Dr. Pickle moved behind Dr. Counselor @Counselor and continued with his diatribe, "Now Dr. Counselor, you managed to be one of the most deceitful scientists here.  It's only fitting that you meet your end just as you took the lives of others."

POP!

Dr. Counselor fell foward as the final 3 scientists were so scared that their flight responses in their brain failed to complete a signal.  

Dr. Pickle never flinched as he just turned to Dr. Dome @Dome and kept on going "Oh the hypocrisy that has been displayed over these last 6 months are enough to drive a man insane, well, assuming they had some sanity when they began."

POP! 

Dr. Dome fell sideways and flipped over the chair he was sitting in.  Dr. Pickle now stood directly in front of the final 2.  He placed his revolver down in front of them and slowly moved away.  He said with conviction, "Now let's see how much resolve you 2 have left in you.  There is the gun, shoot me or shoot each other.  It is now in your hands."

Dr. Nacho @TheKillerNacho didn't hesitate as he grabbed the gun and spun to face Dr. Pickle.  "This is for my friends," he screamed.  

Click! Click! Click!

Dr. Nacho had pulled the trigger 3 times but the gun did not discharge at all.  He looked back up at Dr. Pickle just in time to see the flash of a second revolver.  Dr. Nacho fell at the feet of Dr. Squire @squire12.

Dr. Pickle laughed and said, "Well Dr. Squire, it looks like you are the last one." He then then turned and strolled out of the room.  Dr. Squire heard a faint voice say, "The sun is coming up Dr. Squire, make your choice".  He thought to himself for a minute, trying to determine what to do.  He walked over to Dr. Counselor and Dr. Slappy.  Standing over their bleeding bodies he reached down and injected them with TB, killing them.  

Just as he stood back up,

POP!

Dr. Squire fell dead. 

As Dr. Squire's body hit the ground the doors opened and the new wave of scientists stood at the door staring into a grotesque and bloody scene that would haunt them to the end of time.  

Doctors Bcb, Counselor, slappy, and Squire were all dead. 

Doctors Dome, Nacho and VMD lay on the flooring bleeding out from being shot.  

The scientists ran in to help those clinging to life.  Some of them heard screaming coming from an adjacent office and they pushed past their fear and went to investigate.  They found Dr. Pickle standing over the desk of Dr. Woz Jr. who had a pen in his hand as if he were finishing writing in a journal.  

Dr. Pickle pulled out a single bullet from his pocket and placed it in the cylinder of his revolver and gave it a sharp spin as he closed it.  

While pointing the gun towards Dr. Woz Jr. he spoke rather calmly, "You are the last in your bloodline, your family has been the thorn in my side.  The penguins demand justice, but does fate acquiesce.  

Click!

Dr. Pickle spun the cylinder again and placed it back to Dr. Woz Jr.'s head, "Let's try that one last time," he said.

POP! 

Dr. Woz Jr. slid down in his seat dead.  

The scientists tried to jump Dr. Pickle but he dodged their attempts and ran past them, making his way to the door. He took one look back over his shoulder at all of the death that had transpired over the last 180 days.  

Dr. Pickle joyfully started singing as he ran out onto the frozen desert to never be seen again.  As he ran away the scientists could here him still singing 

@Counselor died n8

@Slappy Mc died n9

@bcb1213 died n10

@squire12 died n11

@Dome has a fatal wound he will die from years later 

@VikeManDan has a fatal wound he will die from years later 

@TheKillerNacho will go on to write a book about his enduring 6 months of hell at the South Pole and the madness he had to overcome to come out alive. 

Edited by Pickle Rick

Signups  (This game can accommodate any number of players, although I would like higher numbers)

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52@AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213@bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise@BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004@BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@buddy_z34@buno67@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@daboyle250@DawgX@devils1854@DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909, @Forge@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool@incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn@KManX89@KOTN-93@Livewire@LuckyNumber11, @Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L@Mega Ron, @mission27@MookieMonstah@MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky@OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@pheltzbahr @Phire@Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775, @sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL@SkunkApes@Slappy Mc@SoS@squire12, @sunnygsm@SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh@teude@texans_uk@Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The Gnat@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun@VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns

@Tugboat @swoosh @carl_sjunior

Player list:

1. @Whicker died N3

2. @Woz died D1

3. @Counselor died N8

4.  @MWil23 died N1

5. @Dome

6. @bcb1213 died n10

7. @Ragnarok died N1

8. @Malfatron died N6

9. @squire12 died n11

10. @rackcs died N2

11. @swoosh died N4

12. @SwAg died N2

13. @kingseanjohn died N1

14. @mission27 died N2

15. @TLO died N2

16. @The Orca died N3

18. @Matts4313 died N1

00. @Slappy Mc died n9

20. @VikeManDan

21. @theuntouchable died N4

22. @Tk3 died N2

23. @MD4L died D2

24. @Nazgul died N4

26. @TheKillerNacho

27. @SirA1 died N7

Reserves:

1. @Forge

Edited by Pickle Rick

Rules: 

Please read carefully as my rules may be different then what you are used to.

--Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

--The day phase will last roughly 24 hours and night will be called at a designated time based on timestamps of the posted night time.  If night is at 10:00 pm then votes timestamped 10:00 and later will not count.  Day 1 may last slightly longer. All deadlines will be posted but may vary at the discretion of the host.  Purality will govern the PPPS delivery.

--In order to vote for someone to receive the PPPS, you must bold their name and have it clear

--The night phase will last exactly 30 mimutes from the posted time of night.  That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 30 minutes to send in your PMs unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a pm saying so.  Please send in moves early if possible.  

---You may talk during night but votes will not count until the day phase starts

--If you do not vote for 2 days at anytime during the game you will be modkilled

--No deleting your posts in the game thread. 

--I reserve the right to modkill anyone breaking any rules or behaving in a manner I deem inappropriate. 

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post. I also don’t mind idle chat during night phases or a joke post. However must you post when you're dead please keep it non game related

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Modkilled. You may type out night action pm’s if it so suits you.  

--No playing any sort of PM game as well.  You will be punished up to and including being modkilled 

--Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted.  You will be modkilled as I see fit. 

--If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and you will be modkilled.

--If there is a tie when Night Time starts, there will be a 15 minute overtime.  Everyone will have 15 minutes to change their vote, if they wish. A tie after overtime will result in tie breaking procedures.  The overtime will start with those voting for the tied players already on those players.  

--Most importantly…HAVE FUN!

Edited by Pickle Rick