South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Day 180

The sun started to rise over the ice once again, bringing with it some warmth and much needed sanity.  The facility sat quiet with 7 scientists sitting in the prep room.  Dr. Pickle stumbled in to the room.  Still muttering on and on about the penguins.  He pulled out his revolver moved over to Dr. VMD @VikeManDan

Dr. Pickle started to speak, he had a serious tone that drew everyone's attention, "In this vast desert, one can go insane under the intense pressure of life while devoid of any light or warmth.  Light brings with it life, but light is not always accompanied by life.  Life tries to attach itself and form a symbiotic relationship with light.  One needs the other, it's a special relationship that is reborn with each sunrise.  Dr. VMD you have proven yourself worthy of this relationship." 

POP! 

A single gunshot echoed through the facility.  All eyes in the prep room were in disbelief as Dr. VMD slumped to the ground as he tried in vain to reach up and grab Dr. Pickle.  

Turning to face the other scientists, Dr. Pickle continued on with his lecture like speech, "I am still in complete bewilderment as to how all of you still stand resolute in your resolve to maintain one united front in your battle against the deterioration of your minds and the psychosis that has brought many in this facility to pass judgement upon their fellow man without nothing more than a hypothesis derived from delusions and paranoia."  

Dr. Pickle kept pacing around the other scientists as he continued his thought, "Looking around I must commend you all, but it is precisely your ineptitude to come to a realization that the reality in which we have been living is not a reality in which we can all hold hands and sing around a campfire."

POP!

Dr Pickle was standing in front of Dr. Bcb @bcb1213 when the gunshot disrupted his speech.  Dr. Bcb fell forward into Dr. Pickle.  He wrapped his arms around the dying man and said "I know, I know, if only you all had listened to the warnings that the penguins provided us."

Dr. Pickle turned and shot a fierce look right into Dr. Slappy's @Slappy Mc eyes and continued on, "Did you Dr. Slappy, I didn't think so.  You had the greatest promise of them all, but you squandered such greatness on your love for your fellow man."

POP!

Another shot rang out as Dr. Slappy fell straight down with his legs folding up like an accordion.  

Now only 4 of the original 7 scientists remained without bullet holes in them.  Dr. Pickle moved behind Dr. Counselor @Counselor and continued with his diatribe, "Now Dr. Counselor, you managed to be one of the most deceitful scientists here.  It's only fitting that you meet your end just as you tried to take the lives of others."

POP!

Dr. Counselor fell foward as the final 3 scientists were so scared that their flight responses in their brain failed to complete a signal.  

Dr. Pickle never flinched as he just turned to Dr. Dome @Dome and kept on going "Oh, the hypocrisy that has been displayed over these last 6 months are enough to drive a man insane, well, assuming they had some sanity when they began."

POP! 

Dr. Dome fell sideways and flipped over the chair he was sitting in.  Dr. Pickle now stood directly in front of the final 2.  He placed his revolver down in front of them and slowly moved away.  He said with conviction, "Now let's see how much resolve you 2 have left in you.  There is the gun, shoot me or shoot each other.  It is now in your hands."

Dr. Nacho @TheKillerNacho didn't hesitate as he grabbed the gun and spun to face Dr. Pickle.  "This is for my friends," he screamed.  

Click! Click! Click!

Dr. Nacho had pulled the trigger 3 times but the gun did not discharge at all.  He looked back up at Dr. Pickle just in time to see the flash of a second revolver.  Dr. Nacho fell at the feet of Dr. Squire @squire12.

Dr. Pickle laughed and said, "Well Dr. Squire, it looks like you are the last one." He then then turned and strolled out of the room.  Dr. Squire heard a faint voice say, "The sun is coming up Dr. Squire, make your choice".  He thought to himself for a minute, trying to determine what to do.  He walked over to Dr. Counselor and Dr. Slappy.  Standing over their bleeding bodies he reached down and injected them with TB, killing them.  

Just as he stood back up,

POP!

Dr. Squire fell dead. 

As Dr. Squire's body hit the ground the doors opened and the new wave of scientists stood at the door staring into a grotesque and bloody scene that would haunt them to the end of time.  

Doctors Bcb, Counselor, slappy, and Squire were all dead. 

Doctors Dome, Nacho and VMD lay on the flooring bleeding out from being shot.  

The scientists ran in to help those clinging to life.  Some of them heard screaming coming from an adjacent office and they pushed past their fear and went to investigate.  They found Dr. Pickle standing over the desk of Dr. Woz Jr. who had a pen in his hand as if he were finishing writing in a journal.  

Dr. Pickle pulled out a single bullet from his pocket and placed it in the cylinder of his revolver and gave it a sharp spin as he closed it.  

While pointing the gun towards Dr. Woz Jr. he spoke rather calmly, "You are the last in your bloodline, your family has been the thorn in my side.  The penguins demand justice, but does fate acquiesce.  

Click!

Dr. Pickle spun the cylinder again and placed it back to Dr. Woz Jr.'s head, "Let's try that one last time," he said.

POP! 

Dr. Woz Jr. slid down in his seat dead.  

The scientists tried to jump Dr. Pickle but he dodged their attempts and ran past them, making his way to the door. He took one look back over his shoulder at all of the death that had transpired over the last 180 days.  

Dr. Pickle joyfully started singing as he ran out onto the frozen desert to never be seen again.  As he ran away the scientists could here him still singing 

This is the song that doesn't end.

Yes, it goes on and on my friend.

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue singing it forever just because......

@Counselor died n8

@Slappy Mc died n9

@bcb1213 died n10

@squire12 died n11

@Dome has a fatal wound he will die from years later 

@VikeManDan has a fatal wound he will die from years later 

@TheKillerNacho will go on to write a book about his enduring 6 months of hell at the South Pole and the madness he had to overcome to come out alive. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome has a fatal wound he will die from years later 

We all do, my friend.

Thanks for hosting!

This was a great idea (I think lol) that took a terrible turn off the bat, which was unfortunate.

Edited by Dome

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"Looking around I must commend you all, but it is precisely your ineptitude to come to a realization that the reality in which we have been living is not a reality in which we can all hold hands and sing around a campfire."

we tried to kill Dr. Pickle, the big bad in this game. :)

The overall setup of the game was everyone was essentially on their own and you could not win with anyone else, kind of like a SK role.  

The game setup had a lot of info you could use to help figure things out.  

At the very start, day 0, there are USAMRIID and Darwinists.  By the time the actual game had started everyone had gone insane and needed to survive to the end of the game (be the last one alive).  

You all were supposed to play the game like a mafia game except voting to save someone each night.  

The kills were janitored by Dr. Pickle to make it seem like the dawrinists had a janitor role as stated that there was a janitor at the facility in the OP.

Once there were 2 consecutive nights without a kill it triggered Dr. Pickle to randomly off someone to keep the game moving.  Everytime after that if there was not a kill Dr. Pickle would kill someone

• Like 1

Everyone locked on no moves except squire who offed counsleor and slappy.  Bcb and squire were then shot by Dr. Pickle bc there were no kills on those nights.  That was followed by dome and then vmd, until there was one left standing.  

I left dome and vmd alive to die later as a consolation prize.