Pickle Rick

South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I did that at a few times but they all chose to not kill.  They then (after the kills and multiple songs that gave them the message the kill must happen) they all locked in their moves for the rest of the game on no vote and no move.  

We did this in protest tbh

Ultimately I know the game didn't go quite the way you planned and Woz changed the scope drastically but you can't underpin our achievement. We eliminated all the players that were causing chaos and weren't willing to cooperate and ultimately worked together to ensure there would be no more killings playing towards the win condition we all had (which made us a bastard role, btw, since there was no indication on the role at all that the game doesn't end until we are among the last two).

It was amazing we were able to overcome the paranoia and come to that unity. None of us certainly knew for a fact there were no Darwinists, and there could've easily been someone left who was unsure or just wanting to kill people for the lols that could've undid us. But ultimately  we were put our faith in eachother, made the read that we were all not scum - and we ended up being correct. I don't think it takes anything away from your game; rather, we simply won it in a way you didn't intend.

Take away the deaths at the  hand of Dr. Pickle, we could've waitied the full 182 days if need be, but game mechanics outside of our knowledge or control ultimately got in the way of that (RNG kills, inconsistent number of story days passing per ingame day, etc). We eliminated all the scum in the game, period (except Dr Pickle who was protected by plot armor).

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tbh I caught your hints and knew this was probably the case (coupled with only one day passing per night) but chose to no kill anyway. Didn't want to win like that.

Malf dying confirmed this theory but made us more resolute.

Honestly if you wanted the game played the way you wanted it played you probably should've made killing mandatory (unless you were choosing to commute that night). Wouldn't have been too suspicious since serial killers sometimes are forced to kill each night in normal mafia games.

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I did that at a few times but they all chose to not kill.  They then (after the kills and multiple songs that gave them the message the kill must happen) they all locked in their moves for the rest of the game on no vote and no move.  

I retract my complaints

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also @MWil23 you did try to kill me n1 didnt you?

Yeah I figured out the win con almost immediately and that everyone was insane. No regrets.

I think ending the game when we agreed to hunker down and wait for help would’ve been a more rewarding outcome than RNG modkills 

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think ending the game when we agreed to hunker down and wait for help would’ve been a more rewarding outcome than RNG modkills 

I honestly don’t even mind the RNG modkills

I mind that they all happened at once instead of 1 per night

The latter gives the opportunity to change behavior. Up to the point of the mass modkills there was no indication that non-kills were problematic 

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I honestly don’t even mind the RNG modkills

I mind that they all happened at once instead of 1 per night

The latter gives the opportunity to change behavior. Up to the point of the mass modkills there was no indication that non-kills were problematic 

Pickle tried but no one was playing ball.

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pickle tried but no one was playing ball.

Then you people deserve it

N1 - No Action

N2 - No Action

N3 - Commute

N4 - No Action

N5 - Commute

N6 - No Action

N7 - No Action

Killed by Dr. Pickle I think as I tried to throw my needle in the Incinerator.

thanks for the game, @Pickle Rick

this game made me feel stuff, which means it was well hosted

its a lot like the game of thrones. it was a little rushed toward the end, but i had a hell of a lot of fun trying to fight for what i thought was the point of the experiment.

kudos man.

i look forward to another of yours, because you always bring something creative to the table.

presign me up for slot 1 in your next saw game.

Edited by Malfatron