Green Bay @ Ravens "Still Gotta Shot Bowl"

Leader

58 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

So... Is St. Louis officially in the Green Bay market now? For the second week, I will get the game on my local Fox station! I like this, a lot!

You'll probably get all of them. I "think" the local stations buy the rights to all 4 to get them. That's what's been happening here

Game day, predictions:

O/U drives for Rodgers: 2.5            Over/3

O/U on percentage of plays that are passes: 54.5        Over/Trying tow arm up for the regular season

O/U total points scored by first team offense: 6.5             Under/To cover myself in case we only do two drives. 

O/U turnovers given up by first team offense: .5              Under/Rodgers never turns it over

O/U Snaps for Lane Taylor: 25.5               Over/I think he plays after the starters sit

O/U sacks for Rashan Gary: .5              Under/I think we see some pressure tonigt, but the sack eludes him

O/U sacks for the first team Defense: 1.5            Under/I think we get 1 for sure, don't know about the second.

O/U turnovers forced by the first team Defense: .5               Under/We got lucky on the Turnovers last week.

Tie Breaker:

More first half snaps: Moore/Kumerow            Kumerow

Does Elgton Jenkins take snaps at LG: Yes/No           Yes/in the second half.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:06 PM, PACKRULE said:

Well aside from you geeks and anti social folks i am hoping to see a bit more of our new rooks. Savage and Gary for sure. Also will be good to see how we set up at ILB with Burks out who will be getting reps in nickel and dime.

Yes, we wanna see the rooks but I'm eager to see how our offensive starters perform with this offense our new HC is installing.

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Gotta love going from chasing Joe Webb to chasing...Lamar Jackson.

At least Trace McSorley doesn't run a sub 4.4

McSorley's probably moving to WR...

As I just said in another thread, I hope we air it out tonight.

Andy Herman:  I think Green Bay’s best formation offensively in 2019 will feature Adams, MVS, Graham, Tonyan, and Jones. Second best will be the same but sub Vitale for Tonyan.

Aaron Nagler:  Give me Vitale for Graham, but agree that this is how it most likely unfolds.

Andy Herman:  Yeah I’m totally with you on both. I had it typed out actually but just don’t see Graham not being a big part of the offense.

Aaron Nagler:  Exactly. Gotta make it work.

Edited by Leader

54 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Hoping we don't see Aaron Jones tonight. Put Dexter in from the very first drive behind the No. 1 line and see what he looks like. 

I don't think we need to go that far. He had a pretty strong showing in the last preseason game and had that nice screen pass for 18...

I am more interested in seeing the running game from the starting offense.  I want to see how the "new" running game works.  I also want to see one shot down field.  I don't care if it is completed or not.  Just Rodgers chucking it 40ish yards downfield to MVS or Allison.

6 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Game day, predictions:

O/U drives for Rodgers: 2.5                                               Over

O/U on percentage of plays that are passes: 54.5        Over

O/U total points scored by first team offense: 6.5        Over

O/U turnovers given up by first team offense: .5           Under

O/U Snaps for Lane Taylor: 25.5                                       Under

O/U sacks for Rashan Gary: .5                                          Over

O/U sacks for the first team Defense: 1.5                       Under

O/U turnovers forced by the first team Defense: .5       Over      

Tie Breaker:

More first half snaps: Moore/Kumerow                           Kumerow