SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
To wager all on the back of one team
And watch it burn with a scream

And whosoever shall be found
Watching their single pick go down
Will forever feel like a giant fool
For entering in the SURVIVOR POOL!

**THE CORE RULES**

1. Every week, you must choose a winner in just ONE game.
  2. You may select a team only once during the entire competition.  In other words, if you choose the Giants in week one, you may not choose the Giants again for the rest of the competition.
  3. You must make a valid selection every week.
    1. A valid selection is defined as:
      1. Selecting a team whom you have not picked in a prior week and
      2. The post is recorded no less than 5 minutes before the official start time of the game in question.
    2. Failure to make a valid selection every week at no less than five minutes before the start of the last scheduled game (i.e. last Monday Night Football game of the week) will lead to your elimination.
  4. If the team you choose wins, you continue on. If they lose, you are eliminated. If your team ties, I will point and laugh at you; you'll be eliminated as well. Your team must win to continue.

**I wanna play!! Can I?**

Sure! The Survivor Pool is open to any fool one who wishes to join. Yes, even you, @ET80.

NOTE: I will not accept posts on behalf of another. Each contestant must walk through these gates of hell willingly enter on their own behalf.

**Okay, how do I enter?!** [[UPDATED FOR 2019]]

Simple! You fill out the following form:

Favorite Team: <your favorite team here>
Week 1 pick: <your pick here>

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "<the most important rule>."

NOTE THE LAST LINE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ENTRIES WITHOUT IT! I'm flexible about the rest of the language in your entry, but not that last sentence. If it is not there verbatim, YOU ARE NOT IN THE COMPETITION!

If you don't have a favorite team, one will be assigned to you of my choosing. Why do I ask/assign this? Because I group players together based on their team. Please don't assume I can figure out your favorite team from your name, avatar, or signature. Just state it clearly.

Also, while it is a comedic classic, don't rip off Animal House and pull the "state your name" bit. You're not original.

**Is there a deadline for entering?**

There is. It will be 10:15 PM ET on September 9th, 2019. That's five minutes before the kickoff of the second MNF game in week one.

**Do I need to fill out that form above every week?**

Nope! Just week one. After week one, all you need to do is fill out this even simpler form:

Week <week number> pick: <your pick here>

If you want to include your favorite team, that's fine. It's just no longer required nor is the "I've read the rules" sentence.

**Is there a deadline for a given week's pick?**

There is. It will be five minutes before the scheduled start time of that week's Monday Night Football game. That means even if MNF is delayed, the deadline for this competition is not.

**What determines the "time" that my pick is compared against?**

The time your post hits this thread. You are solely responsible for getting your pick in on time. If the forums are having problems or you are having Internet trouble, that's your problem. You will have  a week to make a single selection.

What the forum software says, goes.

**Hey, I forgot to post in the thread. Here's my PM of my pick for the week.**

No, I will not accept picks that are PMed, or sent on behalf of another. Every competitor must post their pick in this thread publicly. There will only be this thread, so no, I will not be creating week 2 or a week 3 version of this thread. You can bookmark this thread and post knowing that it will be recorded.

**When can I make my pick?**

This one is important (but not the most important) so read it slowly.

If you have not posted a selection for a given week: Any time in a given week prior to the start of a game. As mentioned above, as long as your selection is in before 5 minutes before the official start time for the game, you're fine.

If you have posted a selection for a given week: Not until after the start of the last game of week. In those weeks where there are more than one MNF game, the last one matters. If you post a following week's pick before the official start of the last Monday Night Football game, YOUR PICK WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED. This is because especially early in the competition some people may forget to enter a pick. It's easier to have those who are already through to wait until MNF before allowing their pick.

At my discretion as emcee of this competition, I can waive the "no selections before MNF" rule stated above for a given week. That waiver is only good for the particular week where it is given. This is so when there are only a few competitors remaining, we can move the game forward without having to wait for MNF.

In the "Mod Host" notes below, I will give a point by point example of what is and is not acceptable from a time perspective.

**I made a selection but I changed my mind. What do I do?**

First and foremost, pay attention to the most important rule!
Then, make a new post saying you want to change your pick and what you want to change to. Quoting your previous entry is really appreciated.

HOWEVER, the new pick must be legal (the game cannot have passed the "5 minutes before the start" window and you cannot have picked that team previously). If the new pick is not valid, it will be treated as if you have no legal pick. In other words, changing your pick strikes out the previous one, even if the new pick is not legal.

**I'm not going to be around in a week or two. What do I do?**

If you want, you can make future picks in this current week. I have had some competitors try to put the full 17 guesses down before the season begins (they haven't won, but I applaud their effort).

Make it clear that you are picking for future weeks and then say who you are taking in which week. It can be as simple as "I'm picking the following for weeks 3-5: NYG, PHI, IND"

Yes, you can make changes to future picks subject to the rule about changing your mind and how that might affect future weeks. Taking the above as an example, if you say "I'm going to change my week 4 pick to IND," that's fine, but now realize that your week 5 pick is invalid (as you have now picked the Colts in week 4). Maintaining the legality of all of your picks is your responsibility.

This is the only exception to the "don't post before MNF starts" rule.

Again, while it is not required, it is really appreciated if you quote any changes.

**So I need to keep track of all of my teams?**

I will keep a running tally of the teams every competitor has taken below. That list is the official list. Some people keep track of their own lists and post them with their pick that week. That's fine, but my list is the only one that matters. If there is a dispute between your list and mine, mine wins.

**Do I need to worry about preseason games? What about the postseason?**

Nope. This is a regular season only competition.

**So how do you determine the winner?**

The game will end when one of three conditions occurs:

1. There is only one person remaining who has selected all winning teams.
  2. All of the remaining competitors lose on the same week.
  3. All of the remaining competitors make it to the end of the regular season.

**What happens if everyone loses on the same week/makes to the end of the regular season?**

Then we go to the tiebreakers.

The primary tiebreaker will be the lowest cumulative winning percentage of all teams each contestant selected. For example:

Contestant A: Selects teams 1 (2-1), 3 (3-0), and 4 (2-1).
Contestant B: Selects teams 1 (2-1), 2 (1-2), and 4 (2-1).

Contestant A has a cumulative winning percentage of 0.778 (7-2)
Contestant B has a cumulative winning percentage of 0.556 (5-4).

Contestant B wins.

If you select all 10, 11 and 12 win teams, you will almost certainly lose the tiebreaker. So, picking an occasional upset might be to your advantage. Of course, you need to survive first. Choose wisely.

Do note that the tiebreaker record for you entry is a summation of how each of your selections has done up through the season to when I calculate the tiebreaker. In other words, picking a team early versus late has no bearing on your tiebreaking record, only that you selected the team at some point.

The secondary tiebreaker (credit to @TXsteeler):

Since your first tie-breaker is intended to reward those players who take more risk and pick less obvious teams by giving the victory to the player whose combined picked teams have the lowest total win %, why not make the second tie-breaker award the victory to the player whose combined picked teams have the lowest cumulative margin of victory.

For example,

Player 1 picks team A (5-0) 100-74, team B (2-3) 98-88, and team C (1-4) 70-98.

Player 2 picks team A (5-0),100-74, team B (2-3) 98-88, and team D (1-4) 62-120.

In this scenario they tie for total win % for the first tie breaker, with both of their picks' total win %'s equaling  8-5, however player 1 has a total margin of victory of 260-268 whereas player 2 has a total margin of victory of 260-282, therefore player 2 wins the second tiebreaker.

In the event that there is still a tie, the third and final tiebreaker will be a double-elimination style rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock tourney. I will PM the parties involved to make their selections. The winner will be the first person not to have two losses. In the case of more than two final competitors, the competitors in the head-to-head games will not know who they are competing against.

In short, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

**OTHER ADMINISTRIVIA**

ANNOUNCING ERRORS
If you find an error in the master list, please point it out. You can do it in the main thread or by PM. This will be the only situation where I will accept game related traffic via PM.

NFL SCHEDULING ISSUES
In the event that a game is postponed or rescheduled:

1. For the purposes of the "WHEN" rule above, the "start time" of the game will be earliest time of the original kickoff versus the new kickoff time. To clarify:
    1. If the game is moved later than what it is currently scheduled now, the lock time will be five minutes before the original start time for your selection.
    2. If the game is moved earlier than what it is currently scheduled now, the lock time will be five minutes before the new start time for your selection.
  2. If a game is postponed, you will not be able to select a team in that game after the original official start time. In other words, if the game was supposed to start at 1 PM ET, and you had previously chosen a team starting at 4:15 PM ET, you will not be allowed to change your selection to one of the two teams in the postponed game after 12:55 PM ET even if the game is not occurring until the following day.
  3. If a game starts but is then suspended, it will be treated as if the game's start was postponed (#2).
  4. If the game is moved to another week and you do not change your selection in the original week, you will be allowed to continue. However, you will be treated as having already selected that team and that team must win on the week the game is moved to. In other words, there will be a week where you will need two wins.
  5. In the arguably laughable situation that a game is cancelled altogether (i.e. it is never rescheduled), you are eliminated. Sorry, you need to win to advance, and the game has to be played in order for that team to win.

UPDATES TO THE MASTER SELECTION LIST
When the game is on-going, I will do my best to keep the master list up-to-date. However, there will be times I will be behind. Please do not panic if you don't see your newest selection in the master list. I will catch up and if you've posted a valid selection , it will count even if I haven't updated the master list by the time the game starts. Please don't post asking why your selection isn't on the list. I have a full time job, a pair of young kids, and am a moderator on another forum. I'll get to it.

I AM THE FINAL ARBITER
Like Roger Goodell, I am the judge, I am the jury, I am the appeals court and I am the executioner. My word is law. I make no promises to be fairer than Goodell, either.

My justice might be slow. I have found evidence of people committing a violation in Week 3 but only discovering the violation in Week 10. They will be marked as having gone out in Week 3.

I AM ALSO A COMPETITOR

I will be also a competitor in this. With the exception of the emcee-based posts here on the first page, I will be bound to all of the rules above. So if I violate the most important rule on any page other than the first page, I will be disqualified. I will make clear where the line is drawn between my emcee posts and my competitor posts below.

** THE HALL OF CHAMPIONS **
2018 - @Lurker (beat out DreamKid on the first tiebreaker, both having lost in week 11)
2017 -- @THE DUKE (sole survivor after Week 14)
2016 -- @jp_chilli (beat out Cicero on the first tiebreaker, both having lost in week 16)
2015 -- @Kenrik (sole survivor after Week 9)
2014 -- Wes (beat out defending champion xXxHOUSEDxXx on the first tiebreaker, having both completed the season)
2013 -- @xXxHOUSEDxXx (beat out Dr. Philly, Gmen4ev, and stafford=legend on the first tiebreaker, all having lost in Week 12)
2012 -- @kgthekid (beat out 1BackInBlackFan on the first tiebreaker, having both completed the season)
2011 -- @nickcollinsfan (sole survivor after Week 15)
2010 -- @JaguarCrazy2832 (beat out muscles on the first tiebreaker, having both lost in Week 16)
2009 -- @DBoiFresh24 (beat out DaBoys and Vexing Viking on the first tiebreaker, having all completed the season)
2008 -- Dow Jones (sole survivor after Week 10)
2007 -- @giants! (beat out #1CARDSFAN and eaglesfan536890 on the first tiebreaker, having all lost in Week 10)
2006 -- @Texas_OutLaw7 (sole survivor after Week 7)

Breakdown of champions by team
Green Bay - 4
Dallas - 2
Baltimore - 1
Cincinnati - 1
Chicago - 1
Jacksonville - 1
Kansas City - 1

Miami - 1
NY Giants - 1

Edited by Woz

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE

"Watch your edits." (there's your key to the game)

I'm going to make a big mistake a change to the editing rules from the past. For the first time since the editing rules were put in place (to deal with a cheater), I'm going to allow edits in this game with two caveats.

1. The edit cannot occur in a post with a pick. I don't care why you edited. If there is a pick in the post and you edit it, you are disqualified and will be eliminated.
  2. If a post does not have a pick, you have a five minute grace period to make that spelling/grammar/clarity change that always seems to trip people up. However, beyond those five minutes (or if you're distracted/slow typist/whatever), an edit will result in your elimination.

I'm going to regret this severely try this out this year. If it doesn't go horrifically wrong like it will almost assuredly will, it may become part of the main game.

THAT ALL SAID, I would strongly recommend that you follow the old "you edit, you dead" philosophy so you don't screw this up for everyone else accidentally eliminate yourself.

Edited by Woz
  • Like 7

GRAVEYARD (161)

dhunt2402 [New England] - DAL, KAN, LAR, PIT, NWE, BAL, BUF, MIN, SFO, GRB, OAK, NOR, CAR

fluhartz [Cincinnati] - BAL, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, GRB, BUF, MIN, SEA, SFO

Slappy Mc [Washington] - BAL, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, SEA, SFO, PIT, BUF, LAR

KC_Guy [Kansas City] - NOR, DAL, GRB, LAC, PHI, BAL, BUF, JAC, MIA, IND
Lurker [Kansas City] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, BUF, PIT, HOU, IND
EaglesPeteC [Philadelphia] - BAL, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, SEA, SFO, PIT, BUF, IND
e16bball [Washington] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAC, PHI, NWE, SFO, PIT, BUF, IND

Master of Suspense [Chicago] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAC, PHI, GRB, SFO, PIT, BUF, NOR
CWood21 [Green Bay] - SEA, HOU, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, BUF, PIT, SFO, NOR
kingseanjohn [Kansas City] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, BUF, IND, SFO, NOR
Bolts223 [LA Chargers] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, BUF, PIT, SFO, NOR
kyle21121 [LA Chargers] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAC, NWE, WAS, BUF, MIN, SFO, NOR
NVRamsFan [LA Rams] - DAL, BAL, GRB, LAC, PHI, NWE, BUF, IND, HOU, NOR
Eagles $5$ [Philadelphia] - BAL, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, SEA, BUF, PIT, SFO, NOR
Aussie9er [San Francisco] - BUF, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, SFO, MIN, SEA, NOR
jonnguy2015 [San Francisco] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, BUF, LAR, SFO, NOR

BareYourTeeth [Baltimore] - PHI, KAN, DAL, LAC, NWE, BAL, BUF, GRB, CLE
theJ [Cincinnati] - PHI, HOU, MIN, LAC, ARI, WAS, JAC, PIT, CLE
Art_Vandalay [Philadelphia] - PHI, CHI, DAL, LAC, NWE, BAL, BUF, PIT, CLE

THE DUKE [Cincinnati] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAC, PHI, NWE, BUF, PIT, GRB
Here'sJim [Cleveland] - BAL, CLE, DAL, LAC, NWE, NOR, BUF, LAR, GRB
The Orca [Florida Gators] - LAR, KAN, DAL, LAC, NWE, BAL, BUF, SEA, GRB

daboyle250 [Washington] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, SFO, MIN, IND

RandyMossIsBoss [Philadelphia] - PHI, NWE, DAL, LAC, HOU, BAL, BUF, PIT, NYJ
HTTRDynasty [Washington] - BAL, HOU, DAL, LAC, PHI, WAS, BUF, PIT, NYJ,

Pickle Rick [Tampa Bay] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAC, NWE, GRB, BUF, LAR, MIN

Whicker [Indianapolis] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAC, PHI, NWE, SFO, PIT, <no pick recorded>

Activated10 [Cleveland] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, BAL, BUF, SEA (invalid pick, no other pick recorded)

Falconof Shadows [Atlanta] - SEA, NWE, DAL, KAN, PHI, LAC
Texansfan713 [Houston] - SEA, HOU, BUF, PIT, PHI, LAC

johndeere1707 [Cincinnati] - PHI, BAL, GRB, KAN, HOU, DAL
Jaymun [New England] - SEA, NWE, MIN, LAC, PHI, DAL
Yin-Yang [New England] - BAL, KAN, NWE, LAC, PHI, DAL
Fray32 [New Orleans] - SEA, NWE, GRB, KAN, PHI, DAL

iknowcool [Carolina] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, PHI, ATL
Tugboat [Jacksonville] - PHI, DAL, CHI, SEA, NWE, ATL
scottishpatriot [New England] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAC, PHI, ATL
SWATcha [New Orleans] - PHI, BAL, MIN, PIT, ARI, ATL

Broncofan [Denver] - SEA, BAL, BUF, LAC, MIN, LAR

Habbsawce [Kansas City] - LAC, NWE, DA, KAN, CLE

ET80 [Houston] - PHI, BAL, MIN, LAC, KAN
Adrenaline_Flux [Jacksonville] - PHI, NWE, DAL, LAC, KAN
JaguarCrazy2832 [Jacksonville] - PHI, NWE, DAL, LAC, KAN
Jeezy Fanatic [Miami Hurricanes] - PHI, NWE, DAL, LAC, KAN
EL Guapo [NY Giants] - PHI, NWE, DAL, LAC, KAN
s0wra [NY Jets] - PHI, NWE, DAL, LAC, KAN
MrOaktown_56 [Oakland] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, KAN
Manny/Patrick [San Francisco] - SFO, NWE, DAL, PIT, KAN
Thaiphoon [Washington] - PHI, BAL, DAL, LAC, KAN

Malfatron [Green Bay] - PHI, NWE, DAL, KAN, LAC
Blazer026 [Oakland] - SEA, NWE, SFO, PIT, LAC
Nabbs4u [Philadelphia] - PHI, DAL, NWE, KAN, LAC

vike daddy [Minnesota] - NOR, DAL, MIN, NWE, CHI
FuzzyTiger [Dallas] - SEA, HOU, LAR, KAN, CHI
biggio7 [Houston] - NOR, BAL, SFO, KAN, CHI
skinsfan83 [Washington] - SEA, BAL, DAL, KAN, CHI

Boltstrikes [San Diego State Aztecs] - KAN, NWE, DAL, LAC, CIN

RavensDefense3 [Baltimore] - NOR, BAL, DAL, LAC, <no pick recorded>
Staffordorbust [Detroit] - SEA, BAL, DAL, KAN, <no pick recorded>
tom cody [Indianapolis] - SEA, BAL, DAL, KAN, <no pick recorded>
HitStickAllDay [Minnesota] - BAL, HOU, MIN, LAC, <no pick recorded>
Troy Brown [New England] - BAL, CLE, DAL, LAC, <no pick recorded>
mfw096 [Tampa Bay] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAC, <no pick recorded>

Danger [Philadelphia] - PHI, NWE, DAL, LAC, LAR,

PurpleLion [Baltimore] - LAC, BAL, GRB, LAR
Dingo18287 [Carolina] - PHI, DAL, MIN, LAR
James [Carolina] - BAL, NWE, DAL, LAR
blkwdw13 [Chicago] - LAC
, NWE, DAL, LAR
Runaway Jim [Dallas] - PHI, BAL, DAL, LAR
deltarich87 [Green Bay] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAR
KingOfTheNorth [Green Bay] - SEA, HOU, DAL, LAR

wiscsports1234 [Green Bay] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAR
Edge [Kansas City] - BAL, CLE, DAL, LAR
TedLavie [Kansas City] - SEA, NWE, DAL, LAR
FrantikRam [LA Rams] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAR
TheKillerNacho [Miami] - SEA, HOU, DAL, LAR
Nbanflguy [Minnesota] - SEA, BAL, MIN, LAR
ConnPatFan [New England] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAR
The Third Rider [New England] - LAC, BAL, DAL, LAR
KingOfTheDot [NY Jets] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAR
Rockice_8 [NY Jets] - SEA, CLE, DAL, LAR
SkippyX [Philadelphia] - BAL, HOU, DAL, LAR
Melbourne 9er [San Francisco] - SEA, BAL, CAR, LAR
uk9erfan [San Francisco] - SEA, BAL, DAL, LAR
RuskieTitan [Tennessee] - SEA, CLE, NWE, LAR

Packer_ESP [Green Bay] - LAC, BAL, DAL, DEN

berlin calling [Baltimore] - BAL, HOU, NWE, IND
ColGerBear [Chicago] - BAL, NWE, SFO, IND,
INbengalfan [Cincinnati] - SEA, NWE, DAL, IND
ReggieCamp [Cleveland] - SEA, BAL, DAL, IND
roysmyboy31 [Dallas] - BAL, HOU, MIN, IND
jp_chilli [Green Bay] - SEA, BAL, DAL, IND
SteelKing728 [Minnesota] - DAL, HOU, GRB, IND
Spartica4Real [New Orleans] - LAC, BAL, DAL, IND
bluecheese999 [NY Jets] - LAC, BAL, DAL, IND
Nightmare [Oakland] - LAC, KAN, DAL, IND
jjbnum3 [San Francisco] - SEA, NWE, SFO, IND
N4L [San Francisco] - BAL, DAL, SFO, IND

Reginaldm9 [Cleveland] - PHI, CLE, DAL, BAL

notthatbluestuff [Indianapolis] - SEA, NWE, DAL, GRB
Kenrik [Green Bay] - SEA
, CLE, DAL, GRB (previously picked LAC)
RavensTillIDie [Baltimore] - PHI, BAL, DAL, GRB

daineraider [Oakland] - BAL, NWE, WAS

Mega Ron [Cleveland] - SEA, HOU, CLE

PFM18 [Indiandenver Brolts] - NOR, HOU, SEA
ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI [LA Rams] - LAR, KAN, SEA

drd23 [Baltimore] - SEA, HOU, ARI
Woz [Washington] - LAC, BAL, ARI

Chosen One [Miami] - BAL, DAL, PHI
Hunter2_1 [New England] - DAL, NWE, PHI

minutemancl [NY Giants] - BAL, CLE, PHI

I <3 Faulk [LA Rams] - LAR, BUF, CIN

AirMcNair [Tennessee] - PHI, CHI, TEN
MikeT14 [Washington] - SEA, CHI, TEN

DawgX [Cleveland] - BAL, NWE, <no pick recorded>
BroncoBruin [Denver] - DAL, NWE, <no pick recorded>
Uncle Buck [Minnesota] - SEA, DAL, <no pick recorded>
jetjuice [NY Jets] - SEA, CLE, <no pick recorded>
TheRealMcCoy [Philadelphia] - SEA, BAL, <no pick recorded>
August 4th [Pittsburgh] - SEA, BAL, <no pick recorded>
indifference [Tampa Bay] - BAL, NWE, <no pick recorded>

Trentwannabe [Buffalo] - PHI, TEN
ChazStandard [New England] - NWE, TEN

Cheesehawk [Green Bay] - BAL, CIN
atmer [New England] - NWE, CIN

Texas_OutLaw7 [Dallas] - DAL, LAC, NWE, KAN, CLE, NOR, MIN, HOU, CAR, TAM, IND, CHI, PHI, GRB, SFO, LAR, SEA
goldfishwars [New England] - BAL, LAC
TitanSlim [Tennessee] - LAR, LAC

Mich_fan20 [Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils] - PHI, CAR
MisterB1ll [Dallas] - BAL, CAR
kgthekid [Green Bay (allegedly)] - PHI, CAR
catcheryea [Georgia State Panthers] - DAL, CAR
Wyld Stallyns [Indianapolis] - SEA, CAR
Jakuvious [Kansas City] - BAL, CAR
nolaexpat [New Orleans] - SEA, CAR
Raves [New Orleans] - BAL, CAR
FedeRadi [Philadelphia] - DAL, CAR
titanrick [Tennessee] - SEA, CAR

Suffering_Bills [Buffalo] - SEA, NWE [disqualified for editing in week 2]

Killashaw [Buffalo] - LAC, <no pick recorded>
DaBoys [Dallas] - SEA, <no pick recorded>
80846905 [Minnesota] - NOR, <no pick recorded>

Fidgit [Denver] - DEN
footbull3196 [Minnesota] - DEN (previously picked LAC)

11sanchez11 [Arizona] - ARI TIED
Longhorns90 [Houston] - DET TIED
Shady Slim [Pittsburgh] - DET TIED
Forge [San Francisco] - DET TIED

Dodo [Oakland] - CAR

Almm24 [Washington] - WAS

RJ_11 [Chicago] - NYJ 
Fresh Prince [New England] - NYJ

bigjohnson2009 [Cleveland] - CLE 
hornbybrown [Cleveland] - CLE 
mistakey [Cleveland] - CLE 
theuntouchable [Detroit] - CLE 
Livewire [Pittsburgh] - CLE (previously picked SEA)

Outpost31 [Green Bay] - MIA 
Bearerofnews [LA Chargers] - MIA

detroitlions72003 [Detroit] - CHI

J-ALL-DAY [San Francisco] - DAL, NWE (previously picked SFO) [disqualified before season began, discovered in week 2]

Edited by Woz
  • Like 2

HALL OF JUDGMENT

Maybe, just maybe, with the new rules, this post is silent? EDIT: *SIIIIIIIGH*

For editing this post containing a pick prior to the start of the season, Shanedorf has been disqualified from the competition.
For editing this post containing a pick prior to the start of the season, BayRaider has been disqualified from the competition.
For editing this post containing a pick prior to the start of the season, J-ALL-DAY has been disqualified from the competition (it wasn't discovered until week 2).
For editing this post containing a pick during week 2, Suffering_Bills has been disqualified from the competition.

Eliminated because did not make a correct entry (6)

CrashMan510 [Arkansas-Monticello Boll Weevils] - CLE
couchscout [Dallas] - DAL
MightyMouse07 [Dallas] - NOR
JPPT1974 [Denver] - NOR
xXxHOUSEDxXx [Miami] - BAL
thedorchannel [New England] - DAL

Edited by Woz
  • Like 1

HOST NOTES

Rule updates will go here, as will notes that are mostly for me in the future. My wife and kids might enter unofficially, I'll track them here.

This is the last post I edit as a host. Everything beyond this point, I am a competitor and subject to the editing rules.

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

Favorite Team: Philadelphia Eagles
Week 1 pick: Philadelphia Eagles

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is ET sucks at mafia  no editing posts after the first page.

you can edit after the first page