SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

17 hours ago, Woz said:

So, sorry, you're a piece of communications equipment now and forever.

... good luck ...

Hey what do you know, every day's a school day. Gonna look bad on the rest of you when a piece of communications equipment wins Survivor  O.o

50 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Don't worry, he's from Glasgow (I think) - he's probably 7 single malts in at this point (midday...)

@scottishpatriot ;) 

Haha - I am from Edinburgh but now live in London. I will be on the ales tonight. Scotch is just for celebrating wins by the Pats. 

I am sorry everyone, as much as I love a picard GIF. I read the thread backwards and got mixed up. I  wasn't sure if it was the most important rule or watch the edits I had to include. Third time lucky??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

Favorite Team: Patriots

Week 1 pick: Seattle

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits"

FINALLY!

2 hours ago, FedeRadi said:

Favorite Team: Philadelphia Eagles

Week 1 pick: Dallas Cowboys

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits". 

I see both these entries (they're good) but I am on my phone so they won't be on the front post until later.

finished tied for fifth or sixth last year but foolishly bet against nick mullens and bet for gruden, which worked so well for me didn’t it - of course i am back for more

favourite team’s the steelers

my pick for week one is detroit, go big or go home is always my motto

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "<atchway ouryay ditseay>."