SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

I would play this year but you know I dont want to get eliminated for editing a post that had nothing to do with my pick. I wish everyone luck this year. Just dont pick the Saints Week 1 because we know they have a recent tendency of losing their season openers. 

Woz made the stl4life07 rule just for you.

you should play.

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I would play this year but you know I dont want to get eliminated for editing a post that had nothing to do with my pick. I wish everyone luck this year. Just dont pick the Saints Week 1 because we know they have a recent tendency of losing their season openers. 

Or, I don't know, you could read the rules and not snark about things you don't know about it ...

• Like 1

I'm going to be super-nice this year because of the rule changes and give you guys one alert that your entry is not valid. One alert only.

People who need to check their key phrase: @JaguarCrazy2832 and @ET80 (you cannot win if you don't enter!)
People who need to read the rules again: @Art_Vandalay, @Falconof Shadows, @hornbybrown, @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI, and @J-ALL-DAY

Keep in mind, unless/until you fix your entry, you are not in the competition.

It's a kinder, gentler authoritarian dictator this year.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I'm going to be super-nice this year because of the rule changes and give you guys one alert that your entry is not valid. One alert only.

People who need to check their key phrase: @JaguarCrazy2832 and @ET80 (you cannot win if you don't enter!)
People who need to read the rules again: @Art_Vandalay, @Falconof Shadows, @hornbybrown, @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI, and @J-ALL-DAY

Keep in mind, unless/until you fix your entry, you are not in the competition.

It's a kinder, gentler authoritarian dictator this year.

...fine...

Favorite Team: Texans

Week 1 pick: Eagles

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edits"

Just now, ET80 said:

...fine...

Favorite Team: Texans

Week 1 pick: Eagles

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edits"

Crushing people's originality and spirits under the boot of my heel since 2006.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "<the most important rule>."

Happy @Woz??

On 8/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, Woz said:

Also, while it is a comedic classic, don't rip off Animal House and pull the "state your name" bit. You're not original.