SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

5 hours ago, N4L said:

This thread gives me the giggles. Well done wizard of @Woz 

I didn't get some fancy memer thingy as a response though so I'm skeptical my telegraph was received in the correct manner 

Damn kids and their fancy moving pictures with words and stuff, always creating problems for the older folks. Can't everything just stay the same all the time! 

On 8/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, Woz said:

N4L [San Francisco] - BAL

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is “Watch your Edits.” 

@Woz

It's a good thing I like you ... or least haven't come up with a reason to dislike you ... so I'll put the two posts together.

However

Colbert_Notice.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

to be fair i did read the part that said whatever is no longer required but i wasn't takin any friggin chances, i need to survive

The ironic thing here is that by doing what you did, you still have not entered the contest. so not taking any chances, was in fact, taking a chance. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Favorite Team: Patriots
Week 1 pick: Ravens

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "<the most important rule>."

oh my frick, why can't it just be as simple as the last 2002020 years 

team: pats

week 1: ravens

I've read the rules and I agree to them and the most important one of all is to never edit a post or you're out