SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

On 8/24/2019 at 1:19 PM, Yin-Yang said:

Favorite team: New England Patriots 
Week 1 Pick: Ravens

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is watch your edits. 

Personally looked forward to the yearly freak out someone would have after getting eliminated this way...shrug. 

23 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Favorite team: Patriots

Week 1 Pick: Ravens

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits" 

You really wanted to pick the Ravens, I see.

For good reason, too, I suppose.

Edited by Woz
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Activated10 said:

Favorite team: Cleveland Browns

Week 1: Seattle Seahawks 

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits" 

Just under the wire, we finally get a representative from every NFL team.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

Favourite team : Richmond Tigers :D  (favourite nfl team 49ers)

Week 1 pick : Buffulo Bills

I have read all the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is to watch your edits.

Obviously you meant the University of Richmond Spiders. Fixed that for you. You can thank me later. :D:D:D

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Favorite team: 49ers

week 1 pick: Chargers

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "<the most important rule>."

Chargers (with invalid entry)

Favorite team:49ers

Week 1 pick: Chargers

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is do not edit posts.

Chargers (with invalid entry)

Favorite team: 49ers

Week 1 Pick: 49ers

Favorite Team: Packers

Week 1 pick: Seattle

49ers then Seahawks (with valid entry)

Favorite Team: 49ers

Week 1 pick: 49ers

49ers (with valid entry)

Change your mind much? :D:D:D

34 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

if its not to late...

Favorite team: Raiders

Week 1: pick Broncos :(

Good news: it's not too late
Bad news: this isn't a valid entry. You need to go review the rules to determine what you need to do to make it valid.

Okay, one last warning for people:

@ChosenOne, @JPPT1974, and @thedorchannel - your entries had the incorrect entry phrase. As of right now, you are not entered.

• Chosen One and thedoorchannel, your respective picks are locked in should you fix the entry phrase problem.
  • JPPT, you can nominally change your pick if you fix the entry phrase problem, but you only have a total of six options at this point. Obviously, the lock time rules still apply.

@CrashMan510, @PurpleLion, @ColGerBear, @DawgX, @couchscout, @biggio7, and @xXxHOUSEDxXx - your entries are missing the rules acknowledgement and entry phrase.

• PurpleLion, ColGerBear, DawgX, couchscout, and xXxHOUSEDxXx, your respective picks are locked in should you add the rules acknolwedgement and entry phrase.
  • biggio7, you can nominally change your pick if you fix the entry phrase problem, but you only have a total of six options at this point. Obviously, the lock time rules still apply.
  • CrashMan510, your pick is locked in ... but since it was the Browns ... it's been fun, yes?