Woz

SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

23 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

Nah i meant richmond tigers they are the greatest aussie rules football team :D

Week 2 pick : New England Patriots

No, I was right. Spiders.

@couchscout, @MightyMouse07, @JPPT1974, @xXxHOUSEDxXx and @thedorchannel - You did not correctly fill out your week one entry (either by missing the key phrase, or by not acknowledging the rules). Even though the selections you made won, you are not in the competition.

I thought long and hard about how I would handle this. Everyone except MM07 was alerted to their problem ahead of time (MM, I started a new job on Monday so I just now saw your post). I do not do this lightly (HOUSED is a former champion), but I do not think it would be fair to the other competitors who did follow the rules.

Week 2: Baltimore

(not a big fan of this, but I stay away from divisional games; things get weird in those)

2 hours ago, Woz said:

@couchscout, @MightyMouse07, @JPPT1974, @xXxHOUSEDxXx and @thedorchannel - You did not correctly fill out your week one entry (either by missing the key phrase, or by not acknowledging the rules). Even though the selections you made won, you are not in the competition.

I thought long and hard about how I would handle this. Everyone except MM07 was alerted to their problem ahead of time (MM, I started a new job on Monday so I just now saw your post). I do not do this lightly (HOUSED is a former champion), but I do not think it would be fair to the other competitors who did follow the rules.

Maybe the most important rule is actually, "follow the rules".

5 hours ago, Woz said:

How so?

I saw people just posting "week 2: [team]" without the most important rule, but it seems that's permissible

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I saw people just posting "week 2: [team]" without the most important rule, but it seems that's permissible

If you read the rules you would have known it is explicitly stated that you only need to acknowledge what the most important rule is for Week 1 ;) 

14 minutes ago, drd23 said:

If you read the rules you would have known it is explicitly stated that you only need to acknowledge what the most important rule is for Week 1 ;) 

Whahayyy! I'm glad you told me, this might have saved me from a Woz Gif. But I doubt it....:D