SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

@couchscout, @MightyMouse07, @JPPT1974, @xXxHOUSEDxXx and @thedorchannel - You did not correctly fill out your week one entry (either by missing the key phrase, or by not acknowledging the rules). Even though the selections you made won, you are not in the competition.

I thought long and hard about how I would handle this. Everyone except MM07 was alerted to their problem ahead of time (MM, I started a new job on Monday so I just now saw your post). I do not do this lightly (HOUSED is a former champion), but I do not think it would be fair to the other competitors who did follow the rules.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woz said:

@couchscout, @MightyMouse07, @JPPT1974, @xXxHOUSEDxXx and @thedorchannel - You did not correctly fill out your week one entry (either by missing the key phrase, or by not acknowledging the rules). Even though the selections you made won, you are not in the competition.

I thought long and hard about how I would handle this. Everyone except MM07 was alerted to their problem ahead of time (MM, I started a new job on Monday so I just now saw your post). I do not do this lightly (HOUSED is a former champion), but I do not think it would be fair to the other competitors who did follow the rules.

Maybe the most important rule is actually, "follow the rules".

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I saw people just posting "week 2: [team]" without the most important rule, but it seems that's permissible

If you read the rules you would have known it is explicitly stated that you only need to acknowledge what the most important rule is for Week 1 ;) 

• Like 2