SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

don't really like anyone (that I can pick) this week

This is why i'm being really careful about who i pick, not just picking the most lopsided matchup.  I don't want to get stuck with having to pick Detroit over Chicago in a few weeks.  Because it kind of looks like this competition is going to go through at least week 15.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

This is why i'm being really careful about who i pick, not just picking the most lopsided matchup.  I don't want to get stuck with having to pick Detroit over Chicago in a few weeks.  Because it kind of looks like this competition is going to go through at least week 15.

yeah.. I didn't really think that through the first few weeks, I just kinda picked all the teams the Dolphins played.

I feel like they are about to get one though, maybe this week because I definitely don't trust the Jets

Okay, so I've been A) swamped with work, B) a slacker, and C) caught up in a different sport that uses a wooden stick to hit a stitched ball. Something happened there. Oh hey there @ET80, how you doing?

However, I'm back. I'm getting everything cleaned up.

• Like 2