goldfishwars

Report - Dak Seeking 40m Per Year Deal

43 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Yep, in the running for most arrogant and uninformed fan base in the NFL. Believe me, I see/hear it often here in Sooner country. 

My Raider fan base loves living in the past glory and thinking everything is about us or making it about us. Like I just did in a Dak thread. Lol

wilson is better and more proven than Dak. Cousins contract is when next man up got out of hand and out of control. So if Dak gets between 28-35 so 31.5 that makes sense and probably will happen. (32) but 40 is no good for any team/QB. If it happens then draft a QB every other year to replace any vet after two seasons. Rinse and repeat.

you can make a ton of money and still have your team be able to afford better players around to protect you and prolong your high performing career, endorsements etc

if you rob your team;  the cupboard is empty, and you get to be the focus of locker room grudges for looking out for #1 while playing on a team

It he got $25 mil per year with incentives to a possible $35 mil per year,  I would be ok with that. 

sounds great

Edited by Ryan_W

13 minutes ago, Ryan_W said:

Edited by Ryan_W

$40M/year? You're not that good man... $25M maybe, 30 is pushing it. If you.get 40, Mahomes should get $75M/year.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

$40M/year? You're not that good man... $25M maybe, 30 is pushing it. If you.get 40, Mahomes should get $75M/year.

works for me.

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

works for me.

Seriously though I do think $40M is a bit rich. Wouldn't shock me if Jerry pays him though.

I sort of suspect an Ezekial Elliot trade in the near future.