Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I think Surtain and Diggs would be a nice pair

As much as it pains me to say, I may support going CB/S in back-to-back rounds this year if it means landing a combination like Surtain and Holland...as long as there isn’t a superior player on the board.

• Like 1

Dak is certainly more comfortable with the offense and adds a scrambling element that can’t be mimicked by any other QB on the roster.  Just not sure the price difference is worth it. We will see how this plays out. We need a lot of help everywhere on defense and the OLine. 

1 minute ago, eagles suck said:

Dalton in 3-17 his last 20 games so what’s the point 

What would Daks record look like with the Bengals? I guess the bengals need to draft a QB this year because Burrow is 2-7-1. 

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

What stat was manipulated? How exactly does one manipulate a stat? And I know I’m asking the right person here

Mahomes has a 1 passer rating  on throws deep middle. Thats 88 points below league average. If I was attempting to make Patty look bad, I would bang that drum while ignoring context.

Context in this scenario is that Dalton lost the lead against the giants. Dak also put us in the lead against Hawks with minutes left. 

Edited by Matts4313

I say Dalton has had two game winning drives in his four games with Dallas. Dak has had 1 in his last 20 starts with Dallas(the onside kick Atlanta game). 

You guys post Daltons record with the BENGALS and accuse me of manipulating stats. Okay

Edited by DaBoys

I’ll just say this... all of the Dak jockers better pray we lose to the “football team of racist origin” this week.  Otherwise, I will make life a living hell for each of you.  Not to tip my hand too soon but it will be full of “I told you sos,” “Carson Wentz comparisons” and shear mockery of all you stats, tables, graphs, etc.