Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

On 2020-01-16 at 12:32 PM, Matts4313 said:

Which of the 8 wins would a "Replacement level" (meaning average) QB not been able to get us?

Wins:

Giants (4-12)

Redskins (3-13)

Miami (Week 3) (19-32 246 2TD 1 INT) 31-6 Final

Philly (21-27 239yards 1TD 1 INT) 37-10 Final

Giants (4-12)

Lions (3-12-1)

Rams (15-23 212yards 2 TD 0 INT)

Redskins (3-13)

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Which of the 8 wins would a "Replacement level" (meaning average) QB not been able to get us?

Wins:

Giants (4-12)

Redskins (3-13)

Miami (Week 3) (19-32 246 2TD 1 INT) 31-6 Final

Philly (21-27 239yards 1TD 1 INT) 37-10 Final

Giants (4-12)

Lions (3-12-1)

Rams (15-23 212yards 2 TD 0 INT)

Redskins (3-13)

I was just getting ready to say the exact same thing.  

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Simple question do we believe he will be franchised or will he actually have a contract before next season starts?

Franchise.

I think Dallas is set on $33 per but if rumors are true, Dak wants more. Now the guaranteed money was never disclosed but seeing how he finished I dont see them going to $35 mill.

22 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Simple question do we believe he will be franchised or will he actually have a contract before next season starts?

With the new HC and staff? I say he gets tagged while they work towards a new deal. Problem is Dak was the one that ended talks last year when the season started. He said he didn't want to be distracted. I ultimately think he lands a new deal but I think they negotiate from a Tag status. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I think there is a better chance he is franchised than a couple of months ago, but I still lean pretty heavily towards a long term deal being struck before any of that happens.

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I think he gets a deal and Cooper gets the tag.  Once the staff is complete, Dak is going to be the #1 priority.