WizardHawk

***The Master Dak-bater Thread*** (Beat off for or against him if you please)

8 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

NERD STATS FOR NERDS

All based on subjective actions and what if's

Watch the games. Nerd Stats are for losers 

Attaching your username to half of this thread's pages is for losers

11 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Here we go again... Dak’s stats are severely inflated by playing 6 games against the 5 worst teams in the NFL.  He through 19 TD passes in those 6 games.  In the other 10 games not against weaklings, Dak was below average... 10 games, 11 TDs, 8 Ints.  Those are the stats that matter.  That’s why we were 8-8.  Dak played great against horrible teams and played below average against everyone else.  Matts, please feel free to never show us another graph or chart about how great Dak was last year.  Season composite stats will be severely skewed by 6 games against bottom 5 teams.  Please feel free to focus on how Dak played against good teams.  A franchise QB needs to beat good teams.  Anyone can beat the weaklings.  

Slam, we both know that Matts won’t do that because it ruins his narrative. Like I said, mental gymnastics. He feverishly searches for any data set which meets his narrative, but not ones which actually tell the whole story because that data disproves everything he says.

50 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Slam, we both know that Matts won’t do that because it ruins his narrative. Like I said, mental gymnastics. He feverishly searches for any data set which meets his narrative, but not ones which actually tell the whole story because that data disproves everything he says.

1. dont say stupid sheet
  2. I dont "search" for any of this. All I do is read this website and Reddit's NFL section 
  3. Slam is a flat out liar as it was 13 TDs. He is also ignoring that 6 of the INTS werent Daks fault.
  4. I have shown how *Dak* performed. You are ignoring it because *the Cowboys* still lost. 
  5. Both of you are being ignorant because advanced analytics take quality of opponent into effect.