Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

If you dont use advanced analytics and you use the most possible causal relationship that is designed for simpletons.

https://thepowerrank.com/2018/09/24/the-surprising-truth-about-passing-and-rushing-in-the-nfl/

https://thesportjournal.org/article/is-controlling-the-rushing-or-passing-game-the-key-to-nfl-victories/

Use your big brain and figure out why the stat you post is stupid. Rushing doesnt help you win. Rushing allows you to end a game that you are already winning. 

Even factoring in your dumb stats

IF you CAN'T RUN the ball Matts....WHAT HAPPENS?

(You probably give the ball back and let the other team have a chance to come back and beat you)

It's like you've never watched a game where a team has a 17-10 lead in the 3rd quarter and seen them carry it to the end and get a win by rushing the ball and controlling the clock. Getting 1st down after first down with long, controlled sustained drives on the ground. Keeping YOUR defense off the field, while the opposition defense gets more and more tired and UNABLE TO MAKE SUBSTITUTIONS. Giving the other team 2 maybe 3 drives in a quarter and a half because your team controlled the clock on the ground

So, even when you take your stupid stats at face value, YOU STILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE THE BALL ON THE GROUND CONSISTENTLY 

Edited by TheGame316

21 minutes ago, TVScout said:

See if he can make a graph of the ACTUAL games that were played with the ACTUAL results

Like, lets ACTUALLY put 22 guys on the field and see what happens instead of playing make believe with stats, graphs and what if's?

Maybe we'll even put in on TV and let people gather around it in person while it happens and we can see it play out in real time

Out of curiosity though, Who won the Superbowl in this make believe world with no dropped passes? Was it a close game? Any big, memorable plays  stats?

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

@matt79511 @Texas_OutLaw7

Why do you hate Stafford so much? He was good last year(He was on my fantasy team. That’s the only reason I know), until he broke his back. 

I had him on Fantasy two or three years ago. Garbage-Time King. Gives me anxiety waiting for him to turn up.

And Stafford WAS a very good QB - blessed with incredible weapons who he enhanced despite his terrible coaching situation. I want nothing to do with him going forward, though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I had him on Fantasy two or three years ago. Garbage-Time King. Gives me anxiety waiting for him to turn up.

And Stafford WAS a very good QB - blessed with incredible weapons who he enhanced despite his terrible coaching situation. I want nothing to do with him going forward, though.

Stafford and Rivers are probably in the same category now...really good QBs who had injuries derail their careers. Also probably guys who would have a ring or two if they ended up with a different franchise. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, D82 said:

Stafford and Rivers are probably in the same category now...really good QBs who had injuries derail their careers. Also probably guys who would have a ring or two if they ended up with a different franchise. 

The "Tony romo" special

• Like 6

F Dak… getting tired of his shet.. people are financial suffering all over the world... and this F is turning to be a greedy azz F#ck.. I get that players will try to get what they can, while they can.. but even that has a line in the sand, which Dak is way past...

and definitely F the Joneses who could have offered more and closed out the deal a year ago (and saved a ton of money).. instead now they are going to have to pay way more.... Stupid freakin GM want-a- bees....

35 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Some of ya'll care way too much about how deep another man's pockets can go. I can only hope someone isn't nearly as judgmental towards your finances as you are about others finances. 

His pockets in the NFL can only run as deep as the salary cap says. If not Jones would definitely be buying up everything 

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

F Dak… getting tired of his shet.. people are financial suffering all over the world... and this F is turning to be a greedy azz F#ck.. I get that players will try to get what they can, while they can.. but even that has a line in the sand, which Dak is way past...

and definitely F the Joneses who could have offered more and closed out the deal a year ago (and saved a ton of money).. instead now they are going to have to pay way more.... Stupid freakin GM want-a- bees....

63398981e9dec953612743b26dcd8374.jpg