Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

18 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Dak is now on pace for 36 sacks which would be 2nd most in his career. Still not terrible considering who his OL is this year.

He's on pace to throw >800 passes this season. That dwarfs every other season he's ever played.

In fact, on a per-dropback basis, he's been sacked at the 2nd lowest rate of his career.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

He's had, far and away, the most passing attempts in the NFL. Being 2nd in these stats is actually kind of impressive.

Dak's going to have an MVP season, but because of the defense being terrible we'll end up missing the playoffs or going one and done yet again. 

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Dak's going to have an MVP season, but because of the defense being terrible we'll end up missing the playoffs or going one and done yet again. 

Perhaps I'm a little more optimistic than most on here. Get AB, LVE, Chido, And Randy back, and stop fumbling the ball on offense, and this team can win some games. We'll see.

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Rn we have a 68% chance of making the playoffs. Idk if I’m happy or disheartened. Imagine going 6-10 and having the 19th draft pick

20 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Perhaps I'm a little more optimistic than most on here. Get AB, LVE, Chido, And Randy back, and stop fumbling the ball on offense, and this team can win some games. We'll see.

I've just learned not to get my hopes up with this team over the last decade. 

20 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Rn we have a 68% chance of making the playoffs. Idk if I’m happy or disheartened. Imagine going 6-10 and having the 19th draft pick

I mean...ya just never know what can happen. Look at what NYG did back in 2007, nobody gave them a shot and they wound up winning it all against one of the best teams ever. Not that I'd count on this team to do it, but...stranger things have happened. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Want to believe that, but man it’s tough. lol.  Hopefully they spent their off time studying and beating maintaining assignments into their heads.