Dak Thread....still debating, beating a dead horse

WizardHawk

9 hours ago, D82 said:

I mean...ya just never know what can happen. Look at what NYG did back in 2007, nobody gave them a shot and they wound up winning it all against one of the best teams ever. Not that I'd count on this team to do it, but...stranger things have happened. 

They had a defense. We don’t.

19 hours ago, D82 said:

If they'd play up to their potential, we might...but I get your point.

I know this is a lot of its, but if you get back Chido, AB, LVE, Lee, and RG, and the guys get more comfortable with the scheme, they shouldn't be historically bad anymore by the end of the season. 

Pair a merely well-below-average defense with an offense that can score 40 points on any given day, and you never know what can happen. 

It's not likely, but that NYG was such an unbelievable longshot going into the playoffs, too. 

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I know its frowned upon to link reddit, but you all need to read this. The fans of many other teams hoping they can get Dak this offseason

https://old.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/j8dx78/ochoa_hey_dak_do_us_a_favor_and_lead_our_team/

2 1sts

he can be had for the low low price of 2 1sts

and the high high price of 40 Million per

Edited by TheGame316

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Interesting stat: Teams are only stacking boxes at a 10% rate. Which means Dak is throwing up these numbers against coverage 90% of the time. 

sounds like he's got some pretty good WR's that can beat coverage. Because he certainly isn't throwing them open

I honestly feel horrible for Dak and wish him a speedy recovery.  I’d love to see him make it back by the end of the year.  There is a silver lining... we will have our answer by the end of the year whether even an average nfl QBs can play well with this offense (although I expect a lot of sacks).  

• Like 1