Enjoy the NFL but tired of your team?

biggio7

I personally don't understand people that are down on the NFL. I think it's the best it's been and keeps getting better every year.

There are 7 or 8 teams that could legitimately win the NFC, and even though it's redundant at times, what the Patriots are doing is incredible. Fantasy Football has made me tune in, with some anxiety, to a 45-10 game so that I can root for or against garbage time yards as I'm locked into a close FF match.

I consider myself a decent Indians and Cavs fan, but I'd rather watch any two NFL teams play than any baseball or basketball game.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 5:40 PM, biggio7 said:

Anybody else in the same boat I am? I enjoy watching the NFL but I found myself following more players than the team I like. Maybe I'm just tired of the team or something. I'm more of a baseball fan and have been an Astros fan since I was 12. When the Texans came into existence, I said, I'll be a Texan fan. I've been a fan since but I noticed that I never really had any favorite players on the team and disliked more players than I liked. Is that odd? How do you feel about your team?

fantasy football helps i think