Forge & Y2 Show - Needs an Official Name

y2lamanaki

Hey guys,

Sorry that Forge and I (well, really he's letting me take the fall for it, but we've each discussed it) are flooding the forum with topics about this podcast, but we have two important ones to go along with this week's episode. First and foremost...we really need to give this podcast an official name that we can use, and we're going to use this thread for nominations. If you have ideas, let us know. 

To help you out - we are looking for something 49ers-themed in a sense. We'd love to use this not only as a way to give you guys new fun content, but also to maybe attract some new blood to the board. So the less-inside joke-y the name, the better.  And as only people here would care about "Forge & Y2" (and...you know...we're possibly overestimating the amount of care there), that's a name that just isn't working. 

So, we'll leave this open for name ideas, and if we like a few, we'll put up a poll and let everyone vote. 

Thanks for listening and tolerating our shameless self-promotion!

38 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Hey guys,

Sorry that Forge and I (well, really he's letting me take the fall for it, but we've each discussed it) are flooding the forum with topics about this podcast, but we have two important ones to go along with this week's episode. First and foremost...we really need to give this podcast an official name that we can use, and we're going to use this thread for nominations. If you have ideas, let us know. 

To help you out - we are looking for something 49ers-themed in a sense. We'd love to use this not only as a way to give you guys new fun content, but also to maybe attract some new blood to the board. So the less-inside joke-y the name, the better.  And as only people here would care about "Forge & Y2" (and...you know...we're possibly overestimating the amount of care there), that's a name that just isn't working. 

So, we'll leave this open for name ideas, and if we like a few, we'll put up a poll and let everyone vote. 

Thanks for listening and tolerating our shameless self-promotion!

There is no doubt that you are the adult in this tandem given what you do for this podcast

I still think the Mod's Hodgepodge is the best name but mostly because how many times can you say hodgepodge and actually have it mean something, then it rhymes too?! unprecedented 

The other names I posed in the other thread were:

Its Always Sunny in Santa Clara

The Forty Niners Future

Two dudes on the internet with the occasional baby

lol

I like forty niner's future because its kind of relevant to footballs future while also being niners specific. plus it has a nice ring to it. So does 'its always sunny in santa clara' partly because its so damn hot there lol 

• Like 3