Which team do you think is overrated and will underachieve?

DigInBoys

Just now, Bolts223 said:

Rams are in trouble if Goff doesn't improve in his ability to read defenses without McVay whispering into his ear. The Pats pretty much showed the entire league on the biggest stage how you shut their offense down.

The Bears did it first, but yeah. Basically my thinking as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Rams are in trouble if Goff doesn't improve in his ability to read defenses without McVay whispering into his ear. The Pats pretty much showed the entire league on the biggest stage how you shut their offense down.

Rams were missing (essentially) Gurley and Kupp, two of their top offensive weapons.

1 minute ago, warrenblue said:

Browns. They're not winning the division and I wouldn't be surprised if the finish 4th in the AFC north even behind the Bengals.

They're like the 2013 Lakers with Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol and Howard. Too much hype, ego and no substance.

I think people who think they will be a contender in the AFC are overrating them.

I personally see them as a fringe wild card team. Predict they finish 9-7.

• Like 2

Yeah, it could be the Browns because their hype is very high.Not always easy to handle big expectations, especially with a young locker room and an rookie head coach.

Another team, the Packers...Even if they finished at 6-9-1 last year and have not won over 10 games since 2014, many think they'll be at least in the race for the NFC North.

I may be wrong, but I do not think it will be the case again this year.

Maybe the Chargers or the Saints?  Both are good teams and should do well, but could one of those old QB's have a "Peytonesque" drop off this season?

Another possibility could be the Eagles.  Again, a very good team, but they have a lot riding on how Wentz comes back.

Edited by Uncle Buck