Which team do you think is overrated and will underachieve?

DigInBoys

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Lol at the Browns being called overrated when the majority of this forum thinks they're going to underachieve and implode.

Take your L till you get some dubs. It’s the Browns. Arse cheeks for life. Bunch of loud mouth talkers.

At least when the rams did it. They have Mcbabe who could do no wrong. 

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Take your L till you get some dubs. It’s the Browns. Arse cheeks for life. Bunch of loud mouth talkers.

At least when the rams did it. They have Mcbabe who could do no wrong. 

I love your takes. 😘

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I mean it's all relative. When you got guys like @buno67 parading around the way he has/does, it gives the widespread perception that they're viewed more highly than perhaps they are.

I've seen some not even necessarily here, suggest the Browns are a SB contender, which is part of why they're perceived as overrated. Right now they are playoff contenders.

How I parade around here? Give me a break, I rarely post on gen. Football. Acting like I take every chance to play up the browns or Baker Mayfield. 

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Well buno is considered far and away the biggest homer in the Browns forum, haha.

And I think the media does that just for clicks and views. I'm not sure how many of those talking heads legitimately believe we're SB contenders.

Other browns fans just hate me because I’m not miserable like some of them. They get annoyed I don’t want to stick a players head or coaches head directly on a spike when something goes bad. 

26 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Other browns fans just hate me because I’m not miserable like some of them. They get annoyed I don’t want to stick a players head or coaches head directly on a spike when something goes bad. 

Says the guy with a "King Homer" avatar.

Shall we direct people to our last annual "Chaviartini Award Show" presentation?

• Like 1

As far as regression goes, the teams at the top of the list are Rams/Saints/Chiefs/Chargers/Bears.

The real question is: what are the expectations for those teams to begin with?

Over the past five years, removing the Patriots since they are an outlier, only the Broncos, one time, have been able to repeat 12 win seasons. Every other non Patriots team has had a lower win total after winning at least 12 games. I'm sure it goes back further than five years, that's all I felt like going back.

3 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

As far as regression goes, the teams at the top of the list are Rams/Saints/Chiefs/Chargers/Bears.

The real question is: what are the expectations for those teams to begin with?

Over the past five years, removing the Patriots since they are an outlier, only the Broncos, one time, have been able to repeat 12 win seasons. Every other non Patriots team has had a lower win total after winning at least 12 games. I'm sure it goes back further than five years, that's all I felt like going back.

And if we look at the history, since 1997 there has always been at least one team that missed the playoffs after making the conference title game the year before

So if it continues this year, which team is more likely to miss the playoffs between the Pats, Chiefs, Rams or Saints?

3 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

And if we look at the history, since 1997 there has always been at least one team that missed the playoffs after making the conference title game the year before

So if it continues this year, which team is more likely to miss the playoffs between the Pats, Chiefs, Rams or Saints?

It's the Saints or Rams for most likely. Although it's tough to pick any of those now because I like all to make the playoffs.