Dak or Wentz

Kiwibrown

Pick one   

112 members have voted

1. 1. D v W

Give me Dak. People love to point at Daks surrounding talent and say how he is a product of a good OL and good RB. 

You could say the same thing for Wentz. Dak hasn't had a WR surpass 900 receiving yards in his entire career with the Cowboys. 

Dak through 3 seasons in the NFL has nearly identical numbers to Russell Wilsons first 3 years in the league. Took everyone a while to come around on RW as a legit QB and there are still people that wont give him that recognition. I have a feeling Daks career will be viewed in the same light when the time comes. 

He's finally got a legit #1 receiving target for the first time in his career and I expect Dak to pickup where he left off at the end of last season as one of the more efficient QBs in the game. 

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

@Cheesehawk Wilson had a much higher TD% and higher Y/A, AY/A, and Y/C, so he showed the ability to be more of a playmaker in his limited chances, and then his 4th year with more chances took it even higher.

Dak has been hindered by Scott Linehan since he stepped into the league. I expect peoples views on Dak will change a bit this year once they see him with a competent OC. 

4 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Give me Dak. People love to point at Daks surrounding talent and say how he is a product of a good OL and good RB. 

You could say the same thing for Wentz. Dak hasn't had a WR surpass 900 receiving yards in his entire career with the Cowboys. 

Dak through 3 seasons in the NFL has nearly identical numbers to Russell Wilsons first 3 years in the league. Took everyone a while to come around on RW as a legit QB and there are still people that wont give him that recognition. I have a feeling Daks career will be viewed in the same light when the time comes. 

He's finally got a legit #1 receiving target for the first time in his career and I expect Dak to pickup where he left off at the end of last season as one of the more efficient QBs in the game. 

If expect Dak to have the same numbers (4th year, we talking about 34 tds, 8 int) of Wilson without Zeke, Tyron Smith, Frederick, or Martin, then we might have a discussion.

8 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Both healthy, it’s Wentz and it isn’t even close at all.

Banged up Wentz, healthy Dak? I’m taking Wentz but have no issue at anyone taking Dak.

Wentz hobbling all over the field with no leg? I’ll take Dak.

This sums it up for me too.  I could be selling Dak short, however.  I just haven't seen him play all that much.

Nice avatar, by the way.