Mock Draft 2020 1.0

zappa13004

On 15/08/2019 at 7:40 PM, BowserBroncos said:

Nothing against Thomas, but I don't think Bolles and James will get kicked out of town....at least not until 2021.

if we draft that high (god I hope not) give me one of Delpit, Henderson, Hall, Shenault, Derrick Brown or Moses

Hopefully Bolles cut on his sack allowed from 2017. Now he needs to cut on his holdings. Could he be kicked inside ? Lock will deserve more protection when he'll play.

why on god's green earth would the panthers take a RB?

unless CMC dies or retires there is no way that is happening

i think pretty much any position is possible except for RB for carolina... QB is probably also v unlikely, at least if cam's shoulder is healed

6 hours ago, Zithers2 said:

why on god's green earth would the panthers take a RB?

unless CMC dies or retires there is no way that is happening

i think pretty much any position is possible except for RB for carolina... QB is probably also v unlikely, at least if cam's shoulder is healed

To form a 1-2 punch with a powerful Taylor and an elusive CMC. Can CMC keep playing 91% of offensive snaps without being killed ? That was the idea, not the smartest one i agree but that was it.

Edited by zappa13004

Simmons seems like a solid pick for wlb. I think the jags pass tho because they seem to like our 3rd round rookie Quincy Williams.  

I would look at raekwon Davis(Bryan looks like a scrub), wirfs(cam robinson is still unproven as a good LT), Fulton(with a ramsey extension or departure coming soon we will need a new starting corner(i view bouye as a trade canidate if we extend ramsey and if let ramsey go we will need a new starting cb), Lamb(our wr corps is mostly a group of number 3 wrs), biadasz(linder is always hurt and has lil guaranteed money so we could make the cut/trade and save cash for ramsey or ngakoue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

To form a 1-2 punch with a powerful Taylor and an elusive CMC. Can CMC keep playing 91% of offensive snaps without being killed ? That was the idea, not the smartest one i agree but that was it.

well CMC hasn't had a single missed practice due to soreness or injury in two seasons of getting a large workload.

the team will probably be looking for front seven help (gerald mccoy, dontari poe, mario addison, bruce irvin, vernon butler, shaq thompson are all FAs this offseason iirc), secondary help (tre boston on a one year deal, no nickel corner has separated themselves, no depth at outside corner), WR help (dj moore and curtis samuel are breakout candidates but after that we have a bunch of vets who only play the slot), TE help (olsen is getting up there and ian thomas is pretty raw), anyway you get the idea. the team has no depth at all whatsoever since losing dave gettleman and re-hiring that colossal moron marty hurney.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gmen said:

I think a young WR to pair with Daniel Jones will be a top priority for the Giants. 

Right. Considering 4 went 1st round in that mock, theres still Tylan Wallace, Henry Ruggs, Tyler Johnson etc So you can find a WR1 in the 2nd round with that class. A pass rusher like Epenesa no!

14 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Colts take the 4th best RB in the draft in the first round. Yeah, that makes sense. I think it’s more realistic that we trade Luck to Tennessee to move up to #13 to take the best RB. 

It seems you do know nothing about RBs prospects of next year.