Preseason, Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) vs Seahawks (1-0)

swede700

Game 1

NFL_Vikings.gif vs NFL_Seahawks.gif

When:  8:00 PM EST August 18th

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: KMSP(TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio); Replay on NFLN: 3:00 AM EST, August 19th and 1:00 PM EST, August 21st

Announcers: Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman

Coverage Map:  N/A

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Seahawks - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None 

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

Hopefully this game is such a beating like the last that we get way off topic so I can talk about my Queen again ;)

TSZP.gif

Seattle has a tough physical offensive line and obviously want to run the ball so will be a good test for the defense.  Be interesting to watch Blair at safety on Seattle see how good he is and they have two huge physical WRs with skills in Jazz and DK, both rookies and they will be interesting to watch play.  Will see if Shaquem Griffin is any better than last year and Cody Barton will be interesting what he does.  I liked his teammate Chase Hansen better at Utah but I guess the Saints cut him in May because of injury issues, wish he could make it kid was a tough hitter at safety and a convert to LB with good coverage skills.  But if his body is going to crap hard to overcome that.  

After being held out of the team’s first preseason game for the first time in his career with the Seahawks, Russell Wilson is expected to play Sunday night against the Minnesota Vikings.

The appearance from Wilson and the starters may still be brief.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/13/russell-wilson-seahawks-starters-to-play-against-minnesota/