Preseason, Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) vs Seahawks (1-0)

swede700

Just now, SemperFeist said:

On the play before Mannion’s interception, I’m surprised the Vikings didn’t challenge for DPI. The defender was clearly grabbing and pulling on Johnson’s jersey. 

Yeah, we'd have won that challenge for sure. It was pretty blatant.

20 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

As soon as a WR starts moving parallel with the LOS, he needs to have his head up to give his QB a target. Beebe didn’t have his head up. 

Had Beebe been looking, he would have seen where Mannion was going with the ball, as Mannion threw the ball before Beebe stopped.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Will be interesting as of now it looks like either Badet or Abdullah will be on this team

I can’t figure out why Abdullah would even be in consideration at this point. Boone is clearly the better running back, and kick returner isn’t important enough of a position to make up the difference. Plus, Abdullah’s not really that good of a returner. 

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I can’t figure out why Abdullah would even be in consideration at this point. Boone is clearly the better running back, and kick returner isn’t important enough of a position to make up the difference. Plus, Abdullah’s not really that good of a returner. 

I agree, but for some reason every nfl team thinks it matters.