GDT 8/15/19 Preseason Week 2: Baltimore Ravens vs Green Bay Packers

DreamKid

I'll have to go back and look at each guy, but I don't think any of Boykin, Mekari, or Ferguson matched their performance from Game 1. We'll see though. 

Judon had the coverage Sack hustle play, that was good. McPhee was active. Timmy and Tyus had some solid pressures, close on a safety at one point. I think Ray had a QBH. 

I don't think Senat played tonight. Might be dealing with something. 

I'm going to take a strong look at the DBs too, weren't as good today. 

I'm going to mute the F out of the game when I re watch though, the booth has been unbearable this preseason.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So who won the 2 prop bets?!

@sp6488 Was closest on Hill's longest touch, so he wins that. And no one picked a winner in predicting who would have the most Sacks. Judon played 2 Quarters after missing a bunch of practices, which no one expected(thus no one picked him), and he picked up a hustle/coverage Sack. Then Adeoye and Jones also had Sacks. 

Once again it seemed like every OLB on the roster was close to a Sack though, some strong pressures. The Packer QBs got the ball out pretty quick so opportunities to convert Sacks were lacking, but it was a good showing for our guys. It looked like Timmy had a fine worthy roughing the passer hit, so it will be fun to go back and look at that one :D.