Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread - 2020 NBA Champions #ForeverKobe

ttitansfan4life

Is it just me or was the Lakers/Sixers game probably the best game of the year so far? The plays that were made in the game on offense and defense, from end to end. Highly entertaining, high quality basketball. And the ending was just the cream on the top....

On 12/8/2017 at 11:38 PM, Nex_Gen said:

Is it just me or was the Lakers/Sixers game probably the best game of the year so far? The plays that were made in the game on offense and defense, from end to end. Highly entertaining, high quality basketball. And the ending was just the cream on the top....

Aside from giving up a 15-point lead, yeah we made key plays down the stretch. Lonzo was in during crunch time for a change; Luke needs to continue that. 

Well, tonight we honor the legend himself. What a storied career that my favorite athlete of all time gave us the joy of witnessing. 

Watching some of his career highlights, it really is a damn shame he and Shaq couldn't coexist for any longer. Who knows how many more rings we'd have right now. 

All in all, it was an honor to see him live the 6 or 7 times I got a chance to, and the hundreds of times on TV. Love you Kobe! #MambaOut

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Out of all the good attributes that Kobe Bryant had I believe the least talked about attribute was his incredible footwork especially in the Low post. I believe his offense was even more refined than Michael Jordan. And I do believe a better shooter as well. The main difference between Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant in my opinion was that Jordan was the  more explosive athlete and perhaps slightly more competitive and even that's only a maybe.

Edited by resilient part 2