Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins - Sept. 10, 1:00 PM

Phire

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Even Peyton Mannings wife got some work done. Its the way of the QB's wife. I am project, your a project, were both in this together. 

Truth. But if anyone breaks that trend it's the woman from North Dakota who actually has hobbies beyond putting on make up and being a "celebrity" wife.
ChK1yXlUUAAoH3r.jpg:large

People from North Dakota have different DNA man, they think paper tossing is fun.

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

No running game vs the team from Washington, Wentz will be asked to throw it 35+ times, and DougieP will make at least 2 mistakes besides playcalling. Darby switched his jersey number too? 

24-13 loss

4-12 season

Despite a productive running game vs the team from Washington, Wentz will "still" be asked to throw it 35+ times while DougieP makes at least 2 mistakes besides play calling. Darby switched his jersey number too? 

24-13 Win

12-4 season

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You never spent time in school shooting balled up pieces of paper into the small trash cans?

Nooope 

Interrupting class at my school was a blasphemous act. Nobody likes fun at my old high school

Btw I had no idea Carson's been with the same  chick since HS and he pulled HER BEFORE he was a star QB. Even better, he was a fugly ginger. Dude must spit game like no other. Makes me think he's even cooler now than ever

1 hour ago, BAConrad said:

Nooope 

Interrupting class at my school was a blasphemous act. Nobody likes fun at my old high school

Btw I had no idea Carson's been with the same  chick since HS and he pulled HER BEFORE he was a star QB. Even better, he was a fugly ginger. Dude must spit game like no other. Makes me think he's even cooler now than ever

Carson has no game. Zero. 

He was a QB in high school which is about as good as it gets in HS. He probably met this girl at some kind of bible study or something. He's super religious and she probably appealed to his values. So, at most, they probably did over the clothes stuff and then felt awful about it. I'm still not sure they've banged yet. Carson is a nerd. But he's also a football nerd. So it works. But a swordsman...no way. Think about it; how much game does a junior in high school have? And he's been with this chick for his whole *** getting career. He's never had to develop game outside of, "Can I carry your books?"

54 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she attended the same church as a youth, was raised down the road by the family who owns the bait shop in town, and was the one shooting the paper toss video. 

yeah i bet he has known that girl his whole life. 

Archived