Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins - Sept. 10, 1:00 PM

Phire

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm gonna miss this game unfortunately fellas, I will be on a plane headed to Paris. I hope y'all lose but no injuries.  

Also mad respect for the blonde Wentz pulled in that pic.

They're still together. Greatest investment ever? Wentz was a ginger nerd with a face full of pimples who played paper toss and read bibles for fun, and she knew one day it would all pay off. Forget Warren Buffet, I want Carson's girlfriend to give me investment advice.

13 hours ago, Phire said:

Show some respect, it took his entire life to grow that facial hair.

#GingerJesus

Carson-Wentz-girlfriend-Melissa-Uhrich-i

By analyzing HS pics of Carson Wentz, it would seem he'd be far more likely to be stuffed inside a locker than become a first round pick and starting NFL QB.

Anyway, couldn't be more hyped for this game.  Kind of annoyed we start off with the Skins, since for whatever reason, they have our number the last billion years, but this will be a good test starting Week 1.  My gut is telling me this is likely going to be a loss, since it is in DC and I don't think we've found a way to cover Jordan Reed since the last 8 times that he's burned us.  I also think their defense, while not great, is good enough to give Wentz some issues and keep our offense seesawing.  I know they didn't look good in the preseason and their off-season was a bit of a disaster, but I think people are too quick to write off the Skins.  At the very least, they are still competitive.  I think that this would do a lot for our team's psyche to start the year with a win, so hopefully they come out better prepared than I'm anticipating.  

Wentz' girl is really cute. But pretty much just that. I'm not dismissing it, "cute" goes a long way in my book. But by any standards, she was well out of his league at that point. Like most men, we better with age and it's sort of evened the race a bit for Carson. But his star status projection could land him a certified dime piece now. Lucky for her, he's a humble down home feller and he likely won't stray. But then it begs the question; has my starting QB only taken down one girl in his entire life? Weak bros. 

and btw, Darby switched his number to 41. Guess he couldn't shake Smallwood down for a trade off. 

Archived