GDT Preseason #2: Patriots at Titans

titans0021

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It's no coincidence that like 90% of Marcus' "no look"(they're not actually no look but we'll just go with the name) completions in his career are to Delanie.

yeah, that particular account has really taken the "no look" thing and run with it more than is reasonable lol

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, that particular account has really taken the "no look" thing and run with it more than is reasonable lol

I think people just take it too literal. He's not actually not looking, defenders will lots of times watch QB's head for reads, so he points his helmet one way and looks with his eyes down the middle. Subtle, but smart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Again I think a big difference from this team and teams of the past. 

We appear to be well coached all the way through. All our guys seems to know what they are supposed to be doing. Making plays. 

That and Delanie is back :D

• Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

would hate to see fluellen lose out on his spot due to injury, but mcnichols is coming for that #3 RB role.

They moved Fluellen to FB I think, so could run Henry/Lewis/McNichols at RB and Fluellen at FB, but I dunno how much this offense plans on using a FB.

• Like 1