GDT Preseason #2: Patriots at Titans

titans0021

It was nice to be able to watch the game on TV and not my phone 

I really don’t know what to take from these preseason games I try not to get too high or too low like I would when I was younger(just turned 30)

Mariota was better but for the people who want to shove that in our face I’ll say it’s just preseason, for the people who want to dump on Mariota I’ll counter with no Henry, no Lewan, no Humphries, no Jonnu Smith, and very basic offensive play calling for preseason game number 2

I really don’t know what we learned tonight 

I will say, and this has absolutely nothing to do with him flipping into the end zone, this is just what he looks like over a 2 week sample size against back ups but I’m all in favor for keeping McNichols over Fluellen

Fluellen barely plays and when he does play he’s a Special Teams but yet he seems like he’s always hurt. I know Fluellen is usually the guy who blocks for the returner but find someone else like Pruitt Firkser or who ever and find a spot on Special Teams for McNichols because the kid has good speed good vision can catch out the backfield and just is a different back from Henry and Lewis which I like 

Other than McNichols I don’t take a whole lot from this game 

I will say Finch got a long look, Taywan Taylor was in late in the game I don’t think that bodes well for him. I don’t know if Taylor gets cut but I’d be looking to trade him 

Other than that we are relatively healthy, I hope the Titans put up a better effort vs the Steelers this time around than last year. Expect Ben to go 5 wide and chuck it all over the field I hope the DBs are ready and hope the pass rush does something next Sunday night

Edited by Titans fan 617

6 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Taywan Taylor was in late in the game I don’t think that bodes well for him. I don’t know if Taylor gets cut but I’d be looking to trade him 

The way I see it Tay staying unless someone gives us an offer we can’t refuse far as a trade. Though he hasn’t developed how we like, he’s technically gotten better each year in the league, & WR depth is critical in this league. AJ still isn’t up to speed, Tajae always suffer nit nack injuries & so does Corey. 

2 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

Lol bleacher report thinks Delanie is a cut candidate 

I looked up that article, half out of disbelief.  They have a lot of really dumb names on that list.

I mean, they need to make sure they have quality depth behind him at his age, since he won't be a reliable target for much longer, but good lord.

But it's BR.  They're just concerned about clicks.  It's the way the whole thing is set up.