GDT Preseason #2: Patriots at Titans

titans0021

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I think it's insane that we're even tracking their practice stats.

Somewhat my only concern when it comes to reading into Mariota practice reports, is am I reading the same thing everyday. Such as miss throws, overthrowing, under throwing that’s what I pay attention to

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I think it's insane that we're even tracking their practice stats.

Yeah it's turned into something so stupid. But what is getting lost is that we should be happy to have a BACKUP that can win games. 

Don't want to root for Tannehill to suck, but I just want it to be known there isn't a controversy. 

If Marcus struggles bring on the 'Hill

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Somewhat my only concern when it comes to reading into Mariota practice reports, is am I reading the same thing everyday. Such as miss throws, overthrowing, under throwing that’s what I pay attention to

I mean more towards the fact that tracking QBs practice stats isn't normal. They're doing it because fans on Twitter think there's a QB controversy over one preseason drive.

If Mariota isn't getting the job done, then by all means put Tanny in. But basically you have a bunch of people rooting for him to fail and are trying to use his play on one preseason drive that would have ended in points in the regular season as the reason.

1 hour ago, TitanTuff said:

Normally, we don't see many 1st stringers in preseason game#2. But with the assorted injuries we have suffered then who knows who will be playing today.

I’d just like to see the OL play a couple a series together. Get that experience together. Need to get Davis back from his mystery injury to compete.

• Like 1