Redskins vs Bengals Gameday Thread - Preseason Week 2 (8/15/19)

MKnight82

Just now, turtle28 said:

Bc he barely knows the offense 

Colt isn’t healthy and probably isn’t going to be since he’s still having difficulties with the broken leg. If Case gets hurt you’re forcing Haskins out there early. Case is going to get a ton of work in the next game. 

Kidsy, you had to have seen that ball was tipped, why are you continuing your route?? [EDIT: Excuse me, Steven Sims]

Ah, a Jay Gruden special - 3rd and 11, let's throw it underneath 6 yards short of the sticks ...

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Colt isn’t healthy and probably isn’t going to be since he’s still having difficulties with the broken leg. If Case gets hurt you’re forcing Haskins out there early. Case is going to get a ton of work in the next game. 

Honestly, I don’t care. And any other time most people are complaining that the veterans don’t play enough.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t!

Edited by turtle28

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Preseason baby. We get a nice TD and its PI on us

Challenging it too.

The ref had a ridiculous thousand yard stare going on there as they were going to commercial. That's someone who is definitely questioning the choices they made to get to this point.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Honestly, I don’t care. And any other time most people are complaining that the veterans don’t play enough.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t!

When you have two healthy QBs vying for the starter spot then that’s fine but when your other QB is having a tough time just getting through practice then you need to be smarter.