Redskins vs Bengals Gameday Thread - Preseason Week 2 (8/15/19)

MKnight82

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Hard to tell when the starting offense has played what... 4 or 5 series all preseason?

Just a gut feeling that he doesn’t make the team or gets dealt. Or he ends up being tossed into a Trent Williams trade. He won’t be on this team to start the season. 

2 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

im so sick and tired of this run game getting stuffed. We had this issue when kirk was here.

To be fair, when Kirk was here we decided our perennial 1K yard back was holding back Matt Jones from greatness. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Just a gut feeling that he doesn’t make the team or gets dealt. Or he ends up being tossed into a Trent Williams trade. He won’t be on this team to start the season. 

I agree - SM said he was drafted to play slot in his mind. Claims we are not using him appropriately.

1 minute ago, mar29020 said:

im so sick and tired of this run game getting stuffed. We had this issue when kirk was here.

The only time the running game hasn’t had an issue the last 4 years was when the starting OL was completely healthy and last year when we had All Day last year.

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

I agree - SM said he was drafted to play slot in his mind. Claims we are not using him appropriately.

I think Scot brought a great attitude to this franchise but as time has gone on his draft classes were awful. He’s not being used wrong, he just sucks. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If Keenum threw it to him and not out of bounds, he may have had a TD tonight.

Archived