Raiders @ Cardinals - Preseason Week 2 GDT

RaidersAreOne

13 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Don't see how Doss doesn't make the team. So many deserving WR's not enough spots. 

Leaning towards Brown,Williams,Grant,Renfrow,Doss and Harris

Would leave out Nelson out but man tough decision 

Locks: AB, Williams, JJ, Hunter

More thank likely: Harris

Lost spot: Grant or Doss. toughest competition 

NFL Players but on the outside looking in: Rico, Ateman, Hatcher

10 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

AB, Williams,  with Grant and Renfrow will share time in the slot Gruden wont completely hand it to a rookie Harris to return kicks 6th spot up for grabs Doss to PS I think Ateman makes it.

From all accounts, Grant has been pretty quiet in camp and has been severely outplayed by Renfrow. Gruden and Carr have both praised Nelson and he had that big catch last week, I have a tough time seeing him not make it. As others have said I think it's a battle between Doss and Grant for that last receiver spot. 

19 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Man every year people talking about this guy or that guy would get snagged they always make it to the PS

True, but those are two needy WR teams especially the Giants. Doss would get snagged imo. 

Love the concept on the first TD three WRs lined up on the right side of the field with Waller lined up by himself on the left. Have the two WRs outside on the right run two in routes routes to draw the CBs with them and have the third WR on the right closes to the RT run a flat route. Wide open field every time. 

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Forgot to Lol at everybody who wanted to trade up for smurf QB Kyle Murray and dump Carr.

I don't think there were that many here were there? Murray is an awesome prospect but his supporting cast is horrible and I think he is going to get broken like RG3 if thrown in early.