Raiders @ Cardinals - Preseason Week 2 GDT

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Thats because it is. Kliff kingsbury and his 30-45 record in college is going to flop so hard with this wack Air Raid offense. It goes hand in hand with Kyler BUSTING hard. The kid is just NOT a NFL player. 

Rosen is a better QB. And Keim should be fired.

Rough game for Murray for sure. He might have some workable tools with the right system, but this one ain’t it. The system is getting exposed in a non-game plan specific preseason game. I can’t imagine how brutal it will look when teams use tape to plan against it. It will get ugly. 

16 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I can see them trading Grant to a WR needy team at cut downs if they are committed to Renfro in the slot.

At RB, Washington looks good and explosive. I keep him over Martin.

Agreed on Washington over Martin. 

Wr logjam good issue to have. Best group we've had in years.

Is it just me or did Jonathan Cooper look decent out there last night?  Got after it blocking, was getting his man pushed down field, gave decent effort, looks like he could be a solid backup for them and if Richie goes nuts which could occur he might be a starter for them with Gabe out at guard.  I liked how he looked for sure and that D will be much improved, Key will get more rest with a deeper line around him and that line gets a push a lot more than last season.

12 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Was it Mack and Sio Moore celebrating hard after a sack years ago, and they couldn't get back to the LOS in time and we had to call a TO or something? 

Dark days.

lol yup, very dumb and not saying otherwise.. 
but at the time.. that sack they thought ended the game, to give us our first win in like week 11.

very dumb, and classic Raiders... but slightly better than celebrating when down 26. Slightly. lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mct288 said:

Rough game for Murray for sure. He might have some workable tools with the right system, but this one ain’t it. The system is getting exposed in a non-game plan specific preseason game. I can’t imagine how brutal it will look when teams use tape to plan against it. It will get ugly. 

He isn't an NFL player, hes an MLB player.

Even week 1 of the preseason, when everyone was hyping him up, I said none of his throws were impressive. He had a clean pocket and the WR beat the CBs bad, and the one throw he made on the run was to a wide open guy with no one around him for 4 yards. He is tiny, like TINY TINY.

32 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

He isn't an NFL player, hes an MLB player.

Even week 1 of the preseason, when everyone was hyping him up, I said none of his throws were impressive. He had a clean pocket and the WR beat the CBs bad, and the one throw he made on the run was to a wide open guy with no one around him for 4 yards. He is tiny, like TINY TINY.

Seeing him next to Antonio Brown after the game, and Brown makes him look small, it's crazy. He looks about the same size as Renfro lol.

That said, if this spread offense works, he can make plays in it. He's fast and the ball jumps off his hand. Beautiful release on it. 

• Like 1