Raiders @ Cardinals - Preseason Week 2 GDT

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Seeing him next to Antonio Brown after the game, and Brown makes him look small, it's crazy. He looks about the same size as Renfro lol.

That said, if this spread offense works, he can make plays in it. He's fast and the ball jumps off his hand. Beautiful release on it. 

Kliff was 30-45 why do people expect an offense that didnt work in college to work in the NFL. Chip Kelly was at least successful when he tried to bring a college offense to the NFL. 

You heard Joyner. Theres no place in the NFL for those types of offenses. Our goal as defenders is to proof that, by bringing the physicality to them.

Hes fast. With a quick release. But he has happy feet in the pocket. And is scramble happy. He does however do a good job of keeping his eyes down field vs looking at the rushers when scrambling. 

He also doesn't have ANY of the mental attributes that go into being a QB. Never makes good pre snap reads. Reads coverage terribly. Lincoln Riley is the best offensive mind in college football. He schemed everyrhing. Kyler had to do nothing more then execute. He was never forced to think out there. He need to think in the NFL and that will be his downfall. 

Edited by OG_C2X

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Seeing him next to Antonio Brown after the game, and Brown makes him look small, it's crazy. He looks about the same size as Renfro lol.

That said, if this spread offense works, he can make plays in it. He's fast and the ball jumps off his hand. Beautiful release on it. 

As crazy as it may sound, I think Kliff Kingsbury may not have been the best hire for Murray. If they are truly going to purely run that Air Raid crap, he's going to get Murray killed especially behind that Oline. 

20 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

that's your opinion, but it was one half in a 2nd preseason game. A little early to be throwing out "I told you so's"...

He showed me nothing as a prospect that said he would be a good NFL QB, hes a great athlete, with a decent arm and quick release, other then that he has D grades in every other QB category and nothing has changed since the draft process, all the same problems he had in college are still there.

Jamarcus lasted 3 years.

I think that Kyler will be benched (I could see him quit football and go join the A's if that happens) and Kliff will be an OC at some college by the time it comes to pick up Kylers option.

2019 will be an excuse year they will pick in the top 3 again and maybe draft Juedy is he comes out. 

2020 will be a disappointment with the expectations of a Kyler to Juedy resurrection. 

Going into 2021 Kliff will be on the hot seat and fired sometime during the season.

and that will be the end of the Kyler Murray Saga

Edited by OG_C2X
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

He showed me nothing as a prospect that said he would be a good NFL QB, hes a great athlete, with a decent arm and quick release, other then that he has D grades in every other QB category and nothing has changed since the draft process, all the same problems he had in college are still there.

Jamarcus lasted 3 years.

I think that Kyler will be benched (I could see him quit football and go join the A's if that happens) and Kliff will be an OC at some college by the time it comes to pick up Kylers option.

2019 will be an excuse year they will pick in the top 3 again.

2020 will be a disappointment. 

Going into 2021 Kliff will be on the hot seat and fired sometime during the season.

and that will be the end of the Kyler Murray Saga

Your hatred of Murray almost matches Frankie's hatred for Amari Cooper.😅

It is perfectly fine you think he will suck, but people throwing out "Lols" and "I told you so's" based off one half of preseason football are doing too much. I guess that's the instant gratification world we live in today, though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I don't hate him. I don't know him. I just think he sucks. Like Jamarucs level sucks. It flabbergasts me that anyone sees anything that says "This kid is a good QB".

You're the same guy who said he was basically Tim Tebow, right? I remember you saying something like that during the draft process. 

12 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

You're the same guy who said he was basically Tim Tebow, right? I remember you saying something like that during the draft process. 

I said I had the same grade on Kyler that I had on Tebow as a prospect.

3 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

lol hey no worries, preseason is for us fans to get practice in too. 
gotta get reps running from couch to fridge/ bathroom in at somepoint. 

Exactly I was doing that during timeouts/commercials getting my timing right and I learned need to keep more cold beers on deck cause I got happy thirsty when we went up early lol

• Like 2