Raiders @ Cardinals - Preseason Week 2 GDT

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I'm looking forward to watching Ferrell and Abrams.

I'm interested to see Key/Ferrell against Humphries/Gilbert. It should be a good test for them. Also excited to see if PJ Hall or Mo Hurst can flash this week and generate some pressure from the interior. 

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Will be blacked out in my area and will have to watch the Cardinals broadcast and man if u think the Raiders announcers are homers the Cardinals ones are something else. 

Streaming is where it’s at. If you pay for the streaming or find the streams in the internet. Anything any game can be found. If it didn’t have this sweet job. I would have cut cable long time ago. 

All for it. Wish Gruden was.

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Will be blacked out in my area and will have to watch the Cardinals broadcast and man if u think the Raiders announcers are homers the Cardinals ones are something else. 

The best thing about the preseason is the Cardinals broadcast. Pasch and Wolfley are great together. I don't think they are homers they just know more about the Cards so they talk about them more. Plus they are doing the Cards broadcast lol. But I guess I might just be used to them talking about the Cards.

looking forward to see which one of the WRs can step up and take a spot. Seems like Chuck really likes Doss, but can he contribute consistently? WR is gonna be an interesting battle all through camp, along with DT. Lets see who steps up and earns jobs.

Very excited, the talent level has improved a whole lot since last season. We are definitely headed in the right direction.

11 minutes ago, Geezy said:

looking forward to see which one of the WRs can step up and take a spot. Seems like Chuck really likes Doss, but can he contribute consistently? WR is gonna be an interesting battle all through camp, along with DT. Lets see who steps up and earns jobs.

Sounds like AB, Williams, Nelson, and Harris are all locks to make the team. A battle between Renfrow, Grant, Ateman, and Doss for the final 2 spots. Realistically it's Renfrow vs Grant and Doss vs Ateman for those last two roster spots, IMO.