Indianapolis Colts won't make the playoffs

Activated10

Colts make the playoffs   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Colts make the playoffs in 2019 season

• Yes (Luck will be fine)
    • No (I'm also worried about Luck)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2019 at 01:38 AM

Unfortunately for the Colts I don't see them making the playoffs this year. With all these recent news about Andrew Luck injuries Jim irsay saying one thing Chris Ballard ssying I'm just worried that Andrew Luck won't stay healthy for a season. There something seriously wrong with Luck legs, either his calf, ankle or whatever it is, he seems broken at the moment. Because of that, I don't see the Colts making the playoffs. 

Edited by Activated10

They have a good team. I think if Luck misses a couple games Brissett (who I'm a fan of) could lead them to a decent enough record (say, for example, 1-2) to still be in position to go like 10-6 as a whole when Luck gets back. I don't think he'll miss too much time, but I guess we'll see.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

As always, if the Texans can stay healthy and protect Watson they will dominate the AFCS this year, but the Texans can never seem to stay healthy or consistent.

But regardless, I don't think the Colts are winning the AFCS if the Texans don't - I think the Titans will.

What? The Texans didn’t dominate the AFC South last year they lost to the Colts 2/3 times. If they do win the division it will be a close one.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Were the Texans healthy last year?

Did the Texans protect Watson last year?

It’s the NFL no one is going to be fully  healthy. Also the Texans OL has been bad for awhile and Watson is partially responsible for some of those sacks.

3 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

It’s the NFL no one is going to be fully  healthy. Also the Texans OL has been bad for awhile and Watson is partially responsible for some of those sacks.

Healthy is a relative term, and their OL is still trash and when Watson had time and wasn't throwing to guys who aren't on NFL rosters any more that offense was legit.

7 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

What? The Texans didn’t dominate the AFC South last year they lost to the Colts 2/3 times. If they do win the division it will be a close one.

I'm of this mindset - I also think the Texans are in for a DISASTER this season, just a full blown implosion. 

The Texans OL and secondary were the two big needs heading into this off-season. Here we are in training camp, and the two big needs are...OL and secondary.

BOB as a HC was bad enough, but BOB as a GM is even worse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm of this mindset - I also think the Texans are in for a DISASTER this season, just a full blown implosion. 

The Texans OL and secondary were the two big needs heading into this off-season. Here we are in training camp, and the two big needs are...OL and secondary.

Still think Colts and Texans when fully healthy are the two best teams in the AFC south. Jags are the biggest wildcards because we don’t know how much better Foles will make that offense.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Still think Colts and Texans when fully healthy are the two best teams in the AFC south. Jags are the biggest wildcards because we don’t know how much better Foles will make that offense.

I'm actually not too worried on Nick Foles - even if he's playing at a high level, who is he throwing to? Dede Westbrook? 

What I WILL say is this:

- A Marcus Mariota-led Titans team doesn't worry me.

- A Ryan Tannehill-led Titans team? That worries me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

In terms of talent, I think the Colts/Jags/Texans are on the same level - the Texans and Colts are just better at the most important position. I think any of those three could win the division.

The Titans I see as a team that disappoints by going 3-13 or something crazy like that. They're not that bad of a team, but I think they have two below average QBs and an injury here or there, and they could be competing for the top pick.

The Colts were a somewhat easy pick until this mysterious Luck injury drama.

52 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Are the draft picks not looking good?

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm actually not too worried on Nick Foles - even if he's playing at a high level, who is he throwing to? Dede Westbrook? 

What I WILL say is this:

- A Marcus Mariota-led Titans team doesn't worry me.

- A Ryan Tannehill-led Titans team? That worries me.

Agreed. Don’t know why so many people sleep on Tannehil. Or at least act like Mariota is way better than Tannehil. He’s not. Tannehil’s career QB rating on much worse rosters is a 92 compared to Mariota at 89. Mariota has too many instances where he looks like he doesn’t know what he’s seeing. 

I said this when they first signed Tannehil, but will permanently take Mariotas job by Mid Season. 

• Like 1