Preseason Wk 2 -Fins @ Bucs

ravishingone

Let s get it started.  Of course, I want to see the kicker battle continue.  

- WR 5 & 6 spots are wide open - Miller, Schnell, Wilson, Johnson, Lodge, and Hall have a lot to play for.

- Can Terwyn and Hudson secure roster spots

- One of Daniels or Kenney has a chance to make the roster.  The loser goes to the practice squad

- Please Cichy beat out Bond, enough already

- Another strong showing and Wilkins may earn the 6th CB spot especiallh with the Smith suspension.

Thoughts?

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

It's gotta be Gay's job to lose at this point. His leg strength is incredible and he's made as many kicks as Santos.

And I'd imagine Bond would already be gone if there was still a cut to 75.

Our WRs apparently used and abused Miami's CBs in our joint practices. I wonder if that translates when it (kinda) counts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's gotta be Gay's job to lose at this point. His leg strength is incredible and he's made as many kicks as Santos.

And I'd imagine Bond would already be gone if there was still a cut to 75.

Our WRs apparently used and abused Miami's CBs in our joint practices. I wonder if that translates when it (kinda) counts.

Really? Poor Santos, he was really excited to be on the Bucs... for some reason...

It'd be weird to have a reliable kicker. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Let s get it started.  Of course, I want to see the kicker battle continue.  

- WR 5 & 6 spots are wide open - Miller, Schnell, Wilson, Johnson, Lodge, and Hall have a lot to play for.

- Can Terwyn and Hudson secure roster spots

- One of Daniels or Kenney has a chance to make the roster.  The loser goes to the practice squad

- Please Cichy beat out Bond, enough already

- Another strong showing and Wilkins may earn the 6th CB spot especiallh with the Smith suspension.

Thoughts?

our WR position is so crazy deep

i gotta think Miller makes it after all the training camp hype, but Wilson is a guy i think would make WR4 or 5 on other teams , this Schnell character has been killing it too! out of nowhere. Im going to be sad to see us lose Schnell or Wilson if it comes to that.

i honestly dont know how Bond is still on the roster, agree with you Cichy sentiment

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
  • Like 1