Preseason Wk 2 -Fins @ Bucs

ravishingone

Common on Bucs media, I think there are two spots where an Arians F bomb was edited out.  I always laugh when I see the Michael Bidwell interview when he ate dinner with Arians during the interview process and was impressed how he used the F bomb as a noun, verb, and adjective.  😂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Common on Bucs media, I think there are two spots where an Arians F bomb was edited out.  I always laugh when I see the Michael Bidwell interview when he ate dinner with Arians during the interview process and was impressed how he used the F bomb as a noun, verb, and adjective.  😂

He finally acknowledged Gay's play by talking about all three phases of the game. That's the best he's gonna get. 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, indifference said:

Amazing what an improved RG play could do and coaching

Coaching is such an underrated part of football. 

I mean. We drafted Steve Young. Do you think he would be a HoFer had he played his entire career in Tampa? I don't. At all.

We've drafted so many athletically gifted guys the last few years. It's only now that they seem to be making an impact of any kind.

Even Stevie T seems to have gotten a second chance. Rojo could be RB1 sooner rather than later. And he was almost a consensus bust already. VHIII would be gone. Cappa would be a bubble player instead of a starter. Whitehead would be a third/fourth safety. The list goes on.