TCMD League SIM - Official Signup

ny92mike

On 8/31/2019 at 7:43 PM, ny92mike said:

Needing GM's is a need and we definitely need one potentially two, but let's be honest here not too many seem all that interested in this.  Perhaps it's the time of year which is why I'll fire it up again in Oct/ Nov. time frame.  Just too much for me to do by myself.

Sorry I’ve been swamped at work and by Fantasy.  I should be more free in a week or so to help out 

11 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Sorry I’ve been swamped at work and by Fantasy.  I should be more free in a week or so to help out 

Cool...This was just a horrible time to try to attempt this.  Changing the date to later in the year won't mess up the game plan for this, actually it should work out better.

On 8/31/2019 at 8:43 PM, ny92mike said:

Needing GM's is a need and we definitely need one potentially two, but let's be honest here not too many seem all that interested in this.  Perhaps it's the time of year which is why I'll fire it up again in Oct/ Nov. time frame.  Just too much for me to do by myself.

Yeah sorry I’ve been checked out. Start of the school year is a really busy time. Plus fantasy football....

im still in though 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...