TCMD League SIM - Official Signup

ny92mike

I'm going to be working on pulling the player contracts from spotrac over the next couple days, so consider this the day when the rosters are locked in.  

Any irl transactions past this point are invalid.

For the kick of this keeper I'll be using last years stats to generate the standings.  Once we start simulating the season for this keeper I'll switch over to the 2019 stats.  The purpose of this is to work out the kinks with this system prior to using it in 2019.

Just now, Trojan said:

Doesn't matter what team for me as I plan on scrapping the location and logo

Right but there might be a roster you favor more than another to start out with.

For example, the Rams have a great team right now where as a team like the Cards needs some early work.

Just pick one...ha.

ArizonaCardinals
AtlantaFalcons
BaltimoreRavens
BuffaloBills
CarolinaPanthers
CincinnatiBengals
DetroitLions
GreenBayPackers
HoustonTexans
IndianapolisColts
LosAngelesChargers
LosAngelesRams
MiamiDolphins
MinnesotaVikings
OaklandRaiders
SeattleSeahawks
TampaBayBuccaneers
TennesseeTitans
WashingtonRedskins

Need two more members to join.

ArizonaCardinals
AtlantaFalcons
BaltimoreRavens
BuffaloBills
CarolinaPanthers
CincinnatiBengals
DetroitLions
GreenBayPackers
HoustonTexans
IndianapolisColts
LosAngelesChargers
LosAngelesRams
MinnesotaVikings
OaklandRaiders
SeattleSeahawks
TampaBayBuccaneers
TennesseeTitans
WashingtonRedskins

@LuckyNumber11

@NickChowaniec

@sparky151

@winitall

@jch1911

@Fragafootball

2 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Bout to get real busy with the start of the school year unfortunately (plus my girls need more time with their old man).

I will be watching / stalking because these seems might kool.

Kongrats @ny92mike and everyone else!

Doesn't kick up til late Sept.   Not sure that changes anything for you but wanted to make you aware.

After years of failing to find success in a division ruled by Tom Brady, owner Stephen Ross has decided to end the Miami Dolphins era, and sell the TCMD rights of the Miami football franchise to celebrity owner Dr. Dre as well as others. With ownership of the team, Dr. Dre has begun the rebranding effort of the former Miami Dolphins franchise as the Miami Beats as a product placement that also follows the Mets/Jets/Nets type association with the local NBA team the Miami Heat. New General Manager Trojan spoke to the press earlier tonight as was quoted as saying "I wasn't a fan of the Dolphins, but I'm a bit worried about our new team getting beats'd. The talent on this team is not up to the standard we are looking forward to, but we hope to at least be more competitive in our league than the Miami Marlins are in the MLB. We have a lot of work ahead of us leading up to the 6 round draft and then the free agency period to follow. I hope I can throw in some macbook pros and a headphones to get some of these guys to sign, if not we might forget about Dre."

DnjxfZZ.png

@rackcs

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1